Reviews for Never Have I Ever
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was hilarious!
akirak chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
awwwww so cute lol is it bad to want a sequel xD ?
i want to know what they do XD
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
very good- and funny :D

I've always like TamaKyou stories with mention of HikaKao...cause I'm weird and like them best when they aren't the main focus .
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Pfft. Why is it "I've Never" stories are always so cute, when I don't believe the reality could possibly be that great? Course, I've never been around drunk teens, nor have I ever been one, so I can't really judge until I'm upon the situation, can I? Oh well, adorible story, really. I enjoyed it, though I still don't fully understand the appeal in HikaKao, I'm starting to get it with cute little ficlets like this (More of a Kyoya/Any host fan, lol).

BrokenXFacade chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Aw! X3 How cute! Gah, I love the Twins so unbelievably much. .~ And Hikaru being all protective is so cute! I was holding back fangirl squeals, it was simply too cute. I like how you characterized them and it was written well. :p I shall favorite.

["Perhaps. Or maybe you could make it up to me some other way," Kyouya's voice was low, and Tamaki clutched his friend's shoulders. "After all, I have a feeling that Hikaru and Kaoru are going to have some fun tonight."

"Well, it's true."]

I cracked up! XD LMAO So true...
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
How great. This is actually me 2nd time reading this one...neveer gets old. Dude ! I know what you mean about the english Ouran. At first I completely hated it...and them by like the 2nd or 3rd episode I was totally in love with all of them ...I even DARE say that I am more patial to the english vas over the japanese. Though they are both fantastic.
desist chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Omnomnom, how sweet!

Short, but not too short, this was a perfect reading at the breakfast table. Thank you!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
yay my two fav pairings
Petsu chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great fanfic and great game! Hehe, I must try that game with my friends sometimes XD
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This game is so classic for fics, yet it never gets old! I like the ending, as it made Tamaki confess too! :P Cute!
Sweepingtides chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I adored this!
the entire spacetime continuum chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I must say, I'm not the biggest fan of TamaKyou, but with the way you integrated it into the story it was very cute

Aww - Now I want to play Never Have I Ever D: My friends and I play it all the time... xD
Eos Mirela chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aww, how precious! I agree, I actually enjoy those Truth or Dare fics, some of them are so damn funny. xD
Closet Chocoholic chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw! Cute. Love the Hika/Kao fluffiness! _ chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
love love love.

seriously, i love you, that was great and i now have an intense urge to play never have i ever XD

oh but i must ask, in exactly what chapter of volume 9 of the manga does mori say that about hunny? if you know. :)