Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
NightmareIsley chapter 14 . 6/29
[this is my fanfiction acount name] nooooooooooo. the cliff-hanger why? whyy? whyyyyyyyy?
lol can't wait till you re-continue this though
Vinylshadow chapter 14 . 5/5
Well, it was a nice story while it lasted
Thanks for that much at least
VioletStar67 chapter 1 . 4/14
I loved it, so far it has one of the best plots I've seen, that has Absol in it. I really enjoyed reading it, but I guess it's best to let it go. After a four year break a lot of things change, the story just wouldn't be the same even if it were continued, I wish you luck in your endeavors, and hope that you defeat that dreadful procrastination.
Gee, 3 years without updating, able to get it confused with the publish date, got to be the longest Haitus I've seeen
AZalmega chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
3 Years Later - ...and those words should sum up how long you've delayed chapter 4. You have people hanging there for more than 3 years and you still do nothing. At least give us a bloody explanation. Oh well, I guess its been too long for me to say anything about this. Have fun in the future, fanfic abandoner.
iForgotMyPasswrd chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Please continue this story! It's really good and i would like to read more!
Of course, if you are busy with school i can wait.
Skywings14 chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
I liked the story, good character building and plot. I hope you are able to continue at some point.
Kathy chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
Whoa I read up to here in 45 mins that i was supposed to be using to do homework! goes to show how good this is
ElementsOfVariousStuff chapter 14 . 6/11/2015
I'm normally not one to do stuff like this, but
Inari the Kitsune Hanyou chapter 14 . 4/18/2015
Great story so far, can't wait till you update it.
Melody of Space chapter 14 . 3/24/2015
I think she'll evolve into an Espeon...
Evax40 chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
Yeah an update!
spark chapter 14 . 2/18/2015
cant wait till next chapter
Fan chapter 14 . 2/1/2015
I love this story.
UnholyPens chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
Woo hoo man! Nice chapter! I am on the edge of my seat waiting for more!