Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
AZalmega chapter 14 . 9/23
3 Years Later - ...and those words should sum up how long you've delayed chapter 4. You have people hanging there for more than 3 years and you still do nothing. At least give us a bloody explanation. Oh well, I guess its been too long for me to say anything about this. Have fun in the future, fanfic abandoner.
iForgotMyPasswrd chapter 14 . 8/25
Please continue this story! It's really good and i would like to read more!
Of course, if you are busy with school i can wait.
Skywings14 chapter 14 . 7/14
I liked the story, good character building and plot. I hope you are able to continue at some point.
Kathy chapter 10 . 6/23
Whoa I read up to here in 45 mins that i was supposed to be using to do homework! goes to show how good this is
ElementsOfVariousStuff chapter 14 . 6/11
I'm normally not one to do stuff like this, but
Eevee Lover At Heart chapter 14 . 4/18
Great story so far, can't wait till you update it.
Melody of Space chapter 14 . 3/24
I think she'll evolve into an Espeon...
Evax40 chapter 14 . 2/20
Yeah an update!
spark chapter 14 . 2/18
cant wait till next chapter
Fan chapter 14 . 2/1
I love this story.
UnholyPens chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
Woo hoo man! Nice chapter! I am on the edge of my seat waiting for more!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Hello! Just want to say that I really love this story so far and I would really like to read more of this soon and see how Amber's new life will lead her from now with her brother returning, and falling in love with Soru. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
OMG you have got to keep writing! This story is so good and has so much potential its a crime knowing you haven't updated! Please update!
bentley140 chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
It's been two years without an update of this amazing story... I miss reading it.
supchild6414 chapter 14 . 9/1/2014