Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
Once An Oddity chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
Very nice. I hope you update this soon; I really hate cliffies, and you left a pretty big one.
fireheart15 chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
dude plz continue to write i need this story. i must know what happens next.
NixillUmbreon chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
You need to update this!

Nice story, by the way.
I like your beard chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Puleease update ;_; for the sad kitty or I'm going to give up on you
Alice1200 chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
Before I create an account Im going to post my comment first,,

Anyway, good luck with your college life and I hope you update realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I HATE CLIFFHANGERS WAAAAAAAH : sooo curious what's gonna happen next .

and I love your story 3

BlueMoonsKitten chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
.soru finally found out. i bet kyle is just that his sister is happy(or happy enough) and left her alone intead of being an ass. planning something so,so much crueler to really hurt her as revenge for u-know-what(u otta know ya wrote it) just plain i love ya and 'dis story so keep on writing or i will sue u!
BlueMoonsKitten chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
hi!ur lucky author 682 and u have just one a “hello”!hiiiiii i love ur story!i would love to write too but i cant get an account*fake crying*so sad,so very whts up with kyle?how could someone as awZome as u write someone so...ugh y'know like him?do u have switch personalitys?oooh,how juicy!anyways...LONG LIVE U,UR STORY,POKEMON,AND ※BlueMoonsKitten※!
Felicia12 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
My Favorite chapter is chapter five and my favorite line is

' I had to hold back the urge to strike Kirk '

Well, because that line made me smile.

Anyway, keep up the good work .

Hope you update soon. :D
UPDATE PLZZZZ chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
I love your story and how you wrote it anddddddd... UPDATEEEE
LyokoSirAron chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
I like this story, but I wish you would update more often.
Ryu Dragonclaw chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
Awesome story! Liked it so far. Hope you can update soon.
Gamerdude6996 chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
Hey I would like to give this an A because I love this and would like to say continue with this story tired of cliff hanger so please continue. Peace out fool.
Falco PUUUUUUUUUUUUUnch chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Why did you copy me Falco Punch I came up with it first? Anyways PLEEASE UPDATE !
shineon98 chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
Please please please update soon love the story so much and can't wait till you finish it! _
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »