Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
BlueMoonsKitten chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
.soru finally found out. i bet kyle is just that his sister is happy(or happy enough) and left her alone intead of being an ass. planning something so,so much crueler to really hurt her as revenge for u-know-what(u otta know ya wrote it) just plain i love ya and 'dis story so keep on writing or i will sue u!
BlueMoonsKitten chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
hi!ur lucky author 682 and u have just one a “hello”!hiiiiii i love ur story!i would love to write too but i cant get an account*fake crying*so sad,so very whts up with kyle?how could someone as awZome as u write someone so...ugh y'know like him?do u have switch personalitys?oooh,how juicy!anyways...LONG LIVE U,UR STORY,POKEMON,AND ※BlueMoonsKitten※!
Felicia12 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
My Favorite chapter is chapter five and my favorite line is

' I had to hold back the urge to strike Kirk '

Well, because that line made me smile.

Anyway, keep up the good work .

Hope you update soon. :D
UPDATE PLZZZZ chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
I love your story and how you wrote it anddddddd... UPDATEEEE
LyokoSirAron chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
I like this story, but I wish you would update more often.
Ryu Dragonclaw chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
Awesome story! Liked it so far. Hope you can update soon.
Gamerdude6996 chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
Hey I would like to give this an A because I love this and would like to say continue with this story tired of cliff hanger so please continue. Peace out fool.
Falco PUUUUUUUUUUUUUnch chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Why did you copy me Falco Punch I came up with it first? Anyways PLEEASE UPDATE !
shineon98 chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
curiouse
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
Please please please update soon love the story so much and can't wait till you finish it! _
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Whats going on with her Skitty and her mom? Do they know that she is gone or was she a trainer and about to leave on a journy not very important quistines but it makes you think what is she leaving for the explanation I wasn't even thinking Lombre, I couldn't get politod out of my head. :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Won't lie to you I was hoping she would meet up with Ash and the gang but can't really tell what region shes in. Love Eevee and all the pokemon from many different regions it makes it more intursing.
BoshiBasher555 chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
NOOOOOOO CLIFFHANGER!
Memento Mori - The Truth chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Dude! This story INSPIRED ME to join , as well a make a fanfic like this as well! Maybe someday, we can have a three-way fanfic crossover between Mint's, your's, and my fic!
TaraMai chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
Oh God you really need to update this! Its fucking awesome!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »