Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
It worries me also about kyle...I think no I know something is about to happen at the park. Poor mana
lalalala1 chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
I really liked it. The suspense (like about the romance and about what Amber's brother is going to do next) is... killer, I guess. Update soon, please! (That romance is done so beautifully, by the way)
himan935 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Can I use the beginning in my story? Like from the pov of a different person who was turned into a pokemon watching the eevee open the gates then it will branch off. Pm me with your answer please :-)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
Cool story bro could you please finish it.
Earthpatriot117 chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
More chapters!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
This story is worth reading! Xd
Earthpatriot117 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This has promise! Xd
adamovertime chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
I know you probably havn't gotten a reveiw in a while, but this story is an amazing one! If at all possible PLEASE start it up again! It's honestly one of the best stories I've read in a while, and you CANNOT just leave me hanging with a clifhanger like that! Hell I think I just mentally begged! Please just start it up again!
trans am king chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Please update soon I just love this story keep updating please
PokemonFan821 chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
I love this story, it's really cute! :)
Former Emo chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Dude, let me tell you this right now...
It's thanks to you I see meaning in life again, ever since my niece died a bunch of duschebags decided to dig my hole of depression deeper and deeper...
It was the third month that I snapped and ended up in the nearest nut-house, but I realized there that I had three options:
1. Become the equivalent of Max Payne
2. Commit suicide
3. Find out how to see the meaning of life once more
I tried the first one and let me tell you, the end result was 3 bottles of rum, a headstone, and the death of the leader of the Italian Mafia's son.
After which, I tried the second option, let me tell you, getting shot that close to the brain will certainly make your thoughts MUCH clearer.
I finally tried the one that I thought would have failed from the start, trying to understand how I was going to see the meaning of life once more...

Let me tell you, it's thanks to and a few amazing authors that I saw that it was time to let go of the past, and instead, look to the future
The two stories that helped me pull through:
Karyme A Perfect Love
The Light in the Darkness

I owe half my life to you dude, peace out,
PS: I did not read the ADULT parts of Karyme A Perfect Love, just the story, and I highly recommend it, and please tell the author that I owe him at least 6 dozen favors, and please continue this story, you, sir, are an excellent writer with tremendous skills in the ways of writing stories like this one, keep up the good work!
PS again: Watch out for The Eliminators, they are going after excellent writers just to be d###s
ForTheLoveOfOrange chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
I am gonna cry. Really. Uwahhh!
T-this story i-is so cute!
I can feel every emotion in every chapter Like when Jet amd the others try to..do it to Amber, I also felt goosebumps
Man, I wish I was as good as you I really do hope you update soon, and we will be waiteing for you next chapter!
P.S., even though it does take more than a year...
Trent chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
1 year and 2 days later, we all avidly wait for the next chapter with bated breath.

if it is writer's blockthat ails you, seek help from one of your fans possibly? if it helps inspire you.

you have a whole community out there to support you.
Shadowr2d2kirby chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
This is an awesome story. I am a huge Eevee fan, and this is incredibly well written. I just wish the updates were faster, you're going to lose followers this way.
Anyways, keep up the good work!
Kirbyhammer100 chapter 14 . 7/8/2013