Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
Crimson Painted Memories chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
a very nice story youve got going, its always fun to see what people can pair the eevee up with without it evolveing
kitmaro chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Another good chapter. Good explaination of shadow ball that kinda made the chapter clik into place. See ya next update.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Even though it was short, it was still a great chapter, nonetheless. I'm starting to like Soru a whole lot. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mintobrandybuck chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Very, very nice once again. Glad you have time to be writing again! And the chapter was actually not bad. A tad on the dull sie, but y'know? That's what you get with exposition.

Nice job. You did very well with trying to explain a complex topic. . . though I feel a bit bad for Amber, to tell the truth. The way you explained it, learning those attacks must be hard! :D

An excellent job, as usual. Looking forward to more updates.

Mintobrandybuck
Foxyjosh chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
I don't really like the idea of closing one's eyes to perform an attack during a battle. I guess if you master the attack you shouldn't need to close your eyes, right?

(additional comments in PM)
StackerWlf chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
is Amber going to eventually get used to being an evee? and with the Mightyena thing, don't canines usually want to mate with their own species?
The Writer Of Fate chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
A very interesting story, and I do plan on keeping up with it, despite your hectice schedule. I have read 'The Point of No Return', and your story, while very similar to that one, isn't quite as dark as that one is. I do hope that you update soon.

-Ultima, out-
ARogueFox chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
I knew I had forgotten to read your chapter that you updated o so long ago in the time before the time of last week, stupid email service...creepy dream, I've had the same kind actually...*shudder* mr. potato head...that's when I learned a very important lesson, never eat chocalete fudge cake and hot chocalete right before bed...it wont end pretty...any ways great job dude, cant wait for an update
kitmaro chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
Awsome looks like amber's ready tostep up, let the training begin! I wounder what the move soru will teach her is. Also that was a nice scene when soru comforted amber,that nightmare would freak out anyone. Keep it up, see ya next update!
Midnightsun63 chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Great chapter, I really enjoyed it. Im glad you updated. I cant wait for the next chapter. Good place to put the dream. I cant wait for more.
Foxyjosh chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
There are similarities to the story you mentioned, yet they are both different and entertaining in their own way. (yours is better though)
Fan Boy 101 chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
Glad you updated. Nice chapter. Looking foward to the next one.
Dethroned King Umbros chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
You play an instument? Which one?

Something reeks. This is a little too fishy...

Man, Kirk is good.

Jealous, much, Soru?

Poor thing. Amber's more scarred than I thought she would be...
Mintobrandybuck chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
Haha, yes! You took my advice and you worked it wonderfully! The dream was excellent, excellent, excellent! Ah, it was masterfully timed, too. . . the perfect little addition to communicate the fear Amber feels. All in all, this chapter was excellent. Expositiony, yes, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Kirk is obviously a very quick and clever person. . . it almost seems a shame that he sort of plays the background character. What I'd really like to see is for him to be fleshed out a little more, maybe have a bit more of a hands-on role with the story.

Oh, but you did say you had already planned everything out. . . well, do what you'd like. I think I mentioned this was the problem with planning ahead. . . the readers' reactions may cause you to change stances a little :D

But, yeah. Love the interaction between Soru and Amber. Soru's sorta helplessly lovestruck which is cute and all, but it seems like Amber is a bit. . . oblivious? I dunno, that's just the way things work out sometimes. In any case, the story is great, can't wait to see how Soru deals with the position he has inexorably been thrust into, and looking forward to future updates.

Keep it real!

Mintobrandybuck
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
more love! make amber tell soru that she was human!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »