Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
VXWolf chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Ok... this is totaly wicked! I think i'm going nuts. The best pokemon fanfic EVER!
Lucario1856 chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
I like where the relationship between Soru and Amber is headed. You really have a knack for this, keep it up!
AlmostDecent chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Very nice! This story is one of the best on fanfiction!

You, my friend, are one of the few pokemon fanfiction writer's that don't suck. you're stories, unlike other pokemon stories, are awesome.

most stories that have to do with humans turning into pokemon are "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon" stories. It is nice that you had you're own idea, instead of taking the plot of a game and writing a story. You get props for that.

The rating is getting me confused. The only adult parts in the story are when Amber is either trying to be seduced, or when she is moaning about almost being "violated". Unless there is going to be, as most people say, a lemon later, you could change the rating to 'T'

I could write a novel about how good this story is. But I won't.

So, untill you're next update, Farewell!

Oh, and reply if you are going to change the rating.
Eon The Cat of Shadows chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
hey man nice story i hope you update soon
Crimson Painted Memories chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
oh lalala, a lil compatition for amber, and seduvctive kitty is seductive
Fan Boy 101 chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Oh boy! I don't like where this is going. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
ARogueFox chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
aw...she likes him...love...lol...tired...good work man, good luck to Kirk, and I hope you enjoy your trip or whatever
mbb-closed chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Ooh, very nice chapter once again. I like everything about this one. . . I'm sre the next chapter shall be very interesting, indeed!

However, I have a few more gripes than usual. Little spelling mistakes are understandable, but there were one or two things that bothered me a little. Firstly, it took me a minute to realize when you shifted from Soru to Amber's point of view. I don't know if you forgot (which I will assume), but generally some sort of indicator is used to show a change in PoV.

Also, while it's just a little mistake, it bothered me a little: the Glameow's name changed. Michelle introduced her as Lamia, but for the rest of the chapter she went by Lilith. You were consistent for the rest of the chapter, so it wasn't such a big deal.

As for good things, I see you took my advice for that first part. It flows a lot more smoothly, I think. The conflicted feelings Soru is experiencing are very interesting. . . it should lead to some great stuff, especially with his new little seductress. Very nice.

Oh, and the scene with Michelle was hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing when she picked up Amber. Very nice! Keep it up the good work, and don't worry about down time between chapters. Have fun on your trip!

~Mintobrandybuck
Foxyjosh chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Great job. Although I found it hard to figure out who's POV this was from.
Crimson Painted Memories chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
a very nice story youve got going, its always fun to see what people can pair the eevee up with without it evolveing
kitmaro chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Another good chapter. Good explaination of shadow ball that kinda made the chapter clik into place. See ya next update.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Even though it was short, it was still a great chapter, nonetheless. I'm starting to like Soru a whole lot. Can't wait for the next chapter.
mbb-closed chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Very, very nice once again. Glad you have time to be writing again! And the chapter was actually not bad. A tad on the dull sie, but y'know? That's what you get with exposition.

Nice job. You did very well with trying to explain a complex topic. . . though I feel a bit bad for Amber, to tell the truth. The way you explained it, learning those attacks must be hard! :D

An excellent job, as usual. Looking forward to more updates.

~Mintobrandybuck
Foxyjosh chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
I don't really like the idea of closing one's eyes to perform an attack during a battle. I guess if you master the attack you shouldn't need to close your eyes, right?

(additional comments in PM)
StackerWlf chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
is Amber going to eventually get used to being an evee? and with the Mightyena thing, don't canines usually want to mate with their own species?
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »