Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
Crimson Painted Memories chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
oh lalala, a lil compatition for amber, and seduvctive kitty is seductive
Fan Boy 101 chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Oh boy! I don't like where this is going. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
ARogueFox chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
aw...she likes him...love...lol...tired...good work man, good luck to Kirk, and I hope you enjoy your trip or whatever
Mintobrandybuck chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Ooh, very nice chapter once again. I like everything about this one. . . I'm sre the next chapter shall be very interesting, indeed!

However, I have a few more gripes than usual. Little spelling mistakes are understandable, but there were one or two things that bothered me a little. Firstly, it took me a minute to realize when you shifted from Soru to Amber's point of view. I don't know if you forgot (which I will assume), but generally some sort of indicator is used to show a change in PoV.

Also, while it's just a little mistake, it bothered me a little: the Glameow's name changed. Michelle introduced her as Lamia, but for the rest of the chapter she went by Lilith. You were consistent for the rest of the chapter, so it wasn't such a big deal.

As for good things, I see you took my advice for that first part. It flows a lot more smoothly, I think. The conflicted feelings Soru is experiencing are very interesting. . . it should lead to some great stuff, especially with his new little seductress. Very nice.

Oh, and the scene with Michelle was hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing when she picked up Amber. Very nice! Keep it up the good work, and don't worry about down time between chapters. Have fun on your trip!

~Mintobrandybuck
Foxyjosh chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Great job. Although I found it hard to figure out who's POV this was from.
Crimson Painted Memories chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
a very nice story youve got going, its always fun to see what people can pair the eevee up with without it evolveing
kitmaro chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Another good chapter. Good explaination of shadow ball that kinda made the chapter clik into place. See ya next update.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Even though it was short, it was still a great chapter, nonetheless. I'm starting to like Soru a whole lot. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mintobrandybuck chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Very, very nice once again. Glad you have time to be writing again! And the chapter was actually not bad. A tad on the dull sie, but y'know? That's what you get with exposition.

Nice job. You did very well with trying to explain a complex topic. . . though I feel a bit bad for Amber, to tell the truth. The way you explained it, learning those attacks must be hard! :D

An excellent job, as usual. Looking forward to more updates.

~Mintobrandybuck
Foxyjosh chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
I don't really like the idea of closing one's eyes to perform an attack during a battle. I guess if you master the attack you shouldn't need to close your eyes, right?

(additional comments in PM)
StackerWlf chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
is Amber going to eventually get used to being an evee? and with the Mightyena thing, don't canines usually want to mate with their own species?
The Writer Of Fate chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
A very interesting story, and I do plan on keeping up with it, despite your hectice schedule. I have read 'The Point of No Return', and your story, while very similar to that one, isn't quite as dark as that one is. I do hope that you update soon.

-Ultima, out-
ARogueFox chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
I knew I had forgotten to read your chapter that you updated o so long ago in the time before the time of last week, stupid email service...creepy dream, I've had the same kind actually...*shudder* mr. potato head...that's when I learned a very important lesson, never eat chocalete fudge cake and hot chocalete right before bed...it wont end pretty...any ways great job dude, cant wait for an update
kitmaro chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
Awsome looks like amber's ready tostep up, let the training begin! I wounder what the move soru will teach her is. Also that was a nice scene when soru comforted amber,that nightmare would freak out anyone. Keep it up, see ya next update!
Midnightsun63 chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Great chapter, I really enjoyed it. Im glad you updated. I cant wait for the next chapter. Good place to put the dream. I cant wait for more.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »