Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
KrysOfSorrow chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Dude. How harsh for Amber, the poor little thing! Nice going Soru! MALES AND THEIR DESIRES.

He had better hurry up and fix his mistake, before another male Pokemon comes into play! I can't wait to know what happens!
2tree-antidote chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
...That...is so...sad! TT I never liked Glameows O

I feel so bad for both of them...
F1nny chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
i love this story!
2tree-antidote chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Amber and Soru 3 Total uber kawaii-ness i must build patience so i can wait for the next chapter tho it'll be worth the wait so i dont mind -...teehee lol
DarkIncubisKing chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
HEHE CAT FIGHT literally. But seriousley keep up the good job, who knows you might inspire me to do something.(insert Naruto's foxy smile)
VXWolf chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Ok... this is totaly wicked! I think i'm going nuts. The best pokemon fanfic EVER!
Lucario1856 chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
I like where the relationship between Soru and Amber is headed. You really have a knack for this, keep it up!
AlmostDecent chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Very nice! This story is one of the best on fanfiction!

You, my friend, are one of the few pokemon fanfiction writer's that don't suck. you're stories, unlike other pokemon stories, are awesome.

most stories that have to do with humans turning into pokemon are "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon" stories. It is nice that you had you're own idea, instead of taking the plot of a game and writing a story. You get props for that.

The rating is getting me confused. The only adult parts in the story are when Amber is either trying to be seduced, or when she is moaning about almost being "violated". Unless there is going to be, as most people say, a lemon later, you could change the rating to 'T'

I could write a novel about how good this story is. But I won't.

So, untill you're next update, Farewell!

Oh, and reply if you are going to change the rating.
Eon The Cat of Shadows chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
hey man nice story i hope you update soon
Crimson Painted Memories chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
oh lalala, a lil compatition for amber, and seduvctive kitty is seductive
Fan Boy 101 chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Oh boy! I don't like where this is going. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
ARogueFox chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
aw...she likes him...love...lol...tired...good work man, good luck to Kirk, and I hope you enjoy your trip or whatever
mbb-closed chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Ooh, very nice chapter once again. I like everything about this one. . . I'm sre the next chapter shall be very interesting, indeed!

However, I have a few more gripes than usual. Little spelling mistakes are understandable, but there were one or two things that bothered me a little. Firstly, it took me a minute to realize when you shifted from Soru to Amber's point of view. I don't know if you forgot (which I will assume), but generally some sort of indicator is used to show a change in PoV.

Also, while it's just a little mistake, it bothered me a little: the Glameow's name changed. Michelle introduced her as Lamia, but for the rest of the chapter she went by Lilith. You were consistent for the rest of the chapter, so it wasn't such a big deal.

As for good things, I see you took my advice for that first part. It flows a lot more smoothly, I think. The conflicted feelings Soru is experiencing are very interesting. . . it should lead to some great stuff, especially with his new little seductress. Very nice.

Oh, and the scene with Michelle was hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing when she picked up Amber. Very nice! Keep it up the good work, and don't worry about down time between chapters. Have fun on your trip!

~Mintobrandybuck
Foxyjosh chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Great job. Although I found it hard to figure out who's POV this was from.
Crimson Painted Memories chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
a very nice story youve got going, its always fun to see what people can pair the eevee up with without it evolveing
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »