Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
ForTheLoveOfOrange chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
I am gonna cry. Really. Uwahhh!
T-this story i-is so cute!
I can feel every emotion in every chapter Like when Jet amd the others try to..do it to Amber, I also felt goosebumps
Man, I wish I was as good as you I really do hope you update soon, and we will be waiteing for you next chapter!
P.S., even though it does take more than a year...
Trent chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
1 year and 2 days later, we all avidly wait for the next chapter with bated breath.

if it is writer's blockthat ails you, seek help from one of your fans possibly? if it helps inspire you.

you have a whole community out there to support you.
SuperShaymin2 chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
This is an awesome story. I am a huge Eevee fan, and this is incredibly well written. I just wish the updates were faster, you're going to lose followers this way.
Anyways, keep up the good work!
Kirbyhammer100 chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Awesome! Keep it coming!
Winkatuck chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
I just now realized there was a new chapter out and had to read it. Now I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Please finish, we don't mind how long it takes. I'm almost hoping for a lemon, but that's because I'm a perv so ignore that. Great form and writing, it has me on the edge of my seat wanting more. Trust me, this is good!
Elete12 chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Plz continue
GivenUpWriting chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Update sooooooon pleeeaaaaase. Please.
SnowCatt chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Finish this! I need to know the end!
epicabsol chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
This is awesome, hope you haven't left for good! KEEP GOING!
nick chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
I honestly cant wait for the next part! I hope it comes out soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
Your story is awesome I is probably one of the best fanfictions i have ever read. please update soon. forgot my password so i cant login.
Eeveelutionmaniac chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
hey this is a really good story keep up the good work. I hope things can work out between them even if they find a cure for her. I still wonder why Kyle left her. I can only imagine what he has in plan for her.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
I hope you get the next chapter up soon, I'm running out of other good fanfics to read while I wait...
Mewtwo'sAura chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Hello,Sorry I have not got to review I had trouble with my computer.I just wanted to say that this is the best Pokémon fic I have ever read.I also wanted to say that you are doing a good job with the first person form of also that you got a great amount of emotional things in this fic witch I like in fics so yeah,keep up the good work and don't give up with the writing your doing great.

P.S I know that you are busy with college and everything,so I'm not gonna pester about this but...I was wondering if maybe in your free time(if you choose to of course)maybe write another chapter or again I am not gonna pester so anywho see you later.
the unknown chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
please make another! luv it
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »