Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
PokemonFan821 chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
I love this story, it's really cute! :)
Former Emo chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Dude, let me tell you this right now...
It's thanks to you I see meaning in life again, ever since my niece died a bunch of duschebags decided to dig my hole of depression deeper and deeper...
It was the third month that I snapped and ended up in the nearest nut-house, but I realized there that I had three options:
1. Become the equivalent of Max Payne
2. Commit suicide
3. Find out how to see the meaning of life once more
I tried the first one and let me tell you, the end result was 3 bottles of rum, a headstone, and the death of the leader of the Italian Mafia's son.
After which, I tried the second option, let me tell you, getting shot that close to the brain will certainly make your thoughts MUCH clearer.
I finally tried the one that I thought would have failed from the start, trying to understand how I was going to see the meaning of life once more...

Let me tell you, it's thanks to and a few amazing authors that I saw that it was time to let go of the past, and instead, look to the future
The two stories that helped me pull through:
Karyme A Perfect Love
The Light in the Darkness

I owe half my life to you dude, peace out,
PS: I did not read the ADULT parts of Karyme A Perfect Love, just the story, and I highly recommend it, and please tell the author that I owe him at least 6 dozen favors, and please continue this story, you, sir, are an excellent writer with tremendous skills in the ways of writing stories like this one, keep up the good work!
PS again: Watch out for The Eliminators, they are going after excellent writers just to be d###s
ForTheLoveOfOrange chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
I am gonna cry. Really. Uwahhh!
T-this story i-is so cute!
I can feel every emotion in every chapter Like when Jet amd the others try to..do it to Amber, I also felt goosebumps
Man, I wish I was as good as you I really do hope you update soon, and we will be waiteing for you next chapter!
P.S., even though it does take more than a year...
Trent chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
1 year and 2 days later, we all avidly wait for the next chapter with bated breath.

if it is writer's blockthat ails you, seek help from one of your fans possibly? if it helps inspire you.

you have a whole community out there to support you.
SuperShaymin2 chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
This is an awesome story. I am a huge Eevee fan, and this is incredibly well written. I just wish the updates were faster, you're going to lose followers this way.
Anyways, keep up the good work!
Kirbyhammer100 chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Awesome! Keep it coming!
Winkatuck chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
I just now realized there was a new chapter out and had to read it. Now I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Please finish, we don't mind how long it takes. I'm almost hoping for a lemon, but that's because I'm a perv so ignore that. Great form and writing, it has me on the edge of my seat wanting more. Trust me, this is good!
Elete12 chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Plz continue
GivenUpWriting chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Update sooooooon pleeeaaaaase. Please.
SnowCatt chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Finish this! I need to know the end!
epicabsol chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
This is awesome, hope you haven't left for good! KEEP GOING!
nick chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
I honestly cant wait for the next part! I hope it comes out soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
Your story is awesome I is probably one of the best fanfictions i have ever read. please update soon. forgot my password so i cant login.
Eeveelutionmaniac chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
hey this is a really good story keep up the good work. I hope things can work out between them even if they find a cure for her. I still wonder why Kyle left her. I can only imagine what he has in plan for her.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
I hope you get the next chapter up soon, I'm running out of other good fanfics to read while I wait...
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »