Reviews for The Light in the Darkness
GSlayer chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
Very, very nice story! I can't wait to see more!
tinyRyan117 chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Really good chapter soru seems to have trouble telling his past and talking to amber about his feelings makes me very curious about the next chapter so I cant wait for it
Veovis Rakeri chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
This is by far my favorite story on here. Keep it up. Absol and Eevee is such a great pairing for this kind of thing.
Emerald Mist1 chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
Please update soon!
Knightfall66 chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
I remember reading this on Serebii some time ago, and I was saddened that it went inactive, but then I see this!

I'm really glad that this is back, and I'll keep reading, no matter what.

Knightfall signing off...
pureflowersand2684 chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
Lovely, just lovely! I hope you update as much as possible! And I know how the work ethics of college can be. That's why if I ever have time during classes or something I just write out my stories for the future on paper and type it out later.

Your New Loyal Reviewer,
PureFlowerSand
RandomCitizen chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
I'm glad this story's alive. :D And with such a healthy lengthed chapter. :3
RockytheTyranitar chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Excellent story. Only one criticism. MORE UPDATES. Lol. You are very good though
Doomsary chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
I really love this story! I cant wait to read your next update!
I hope your studies wont burden you too much. Sounds like you need a much needed rest!
Stolloss chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Well. I was pretty sure this story was gone. Glad to see it's not.

Soru and Amber's relationship is developing, slowly. The thought of Kirk coming back is obviously keeping Amber terrified, so hopefully Soru will be able to put her at ease in some way.
Death Angel Shadow-Kat chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
AWWWW i love this story
Caltrop chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
As usual, another great chapter. Don't worry about deadlines. There are plenty of other stories on FanFiction that can entertain your viewers while they wait. In the mean time, consider college an opportunity to even further your writing skills. Your work never ceases to impress me! Keep it up.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Awww! Soru is falling in love! It's so cute it almost makes me scream! Even if ya didn't mean for it to be cute, I still thought it was. Yay!
Veloran-Darkfyre chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
Thanks for updating man. I was wondering if it was going to become stale. Message me if you need ideas, or if you want to chat about ideas. Personally, working on Trema is getting me grayer everyday and I am only 20! lol
lolitard chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
I think I left a review here... two years ago or something.

Well, great chapter as usual It is amazing how you made me remember everything from the story, even if i haven't readed it for a long time :P

Please keep updating! Or at least try doing a new chapter until the end of this year? Please?
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »