Reviews for What If
Oi Vey chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Why must all of the fanfic authors make Jake out to be an emo pussy.
Bell is not in the right here. Bella made the problem with her selfishness and Jake is being made to pay. Thats the whole problem with Bella. She makes awful decisions but does not want to pay the freight, she wants everyone else to pay. Why is Jake the one apologizing? He did not do anything wrong. He should be telling Bella to go F**K off.
Woops chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Actually Bella deserves ALL the blame. ALL OF IT. It was her selfishness that allowed this to happen.
Talk about wanting your cake and eating it too. She wont let jake go so he can heal, because she is selfish. She has no problems with sleeping with him (just to get pregnant of course) even though she is with eddie. Most people just go to a fertility clinic if they have problems getting pregnant. Why you ask? Well, when you sleep with someone you have strong feelings for, complications happen! Does anyone really believe Bella would be able to just be with Jake like that and just forget it.
Howlin' Wolf chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I dont think Jake would be asking if he compared to Edward. That is just silly, I dont think he would care.. Besides I will NEVER understand why any healthy young woman would want to have sex with a popscicle - NO MATTER HOW NICE TO LOOK AT. Every story I've read that has Bella and Sparkles getting it on just creeps me out.
creekfreak05 chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
I really think you should try to pick this story back up. Even if its just for my sake! Haha. PLEEEAASSSSEEEEE!
amanda.duty.7 chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
This is really good I wish I got. To find out where this leads. Ps finally a story where maybe reneesmes imprint just doesn't come between true love "sorry eddie" lol
HeidiM2574 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
I know it's been years since you've updated this story but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading it and hopefully you come back one day and update because it would be a shame if you didn't.
creekfreak05 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
I would really love it if you would consider picking this story up again. I am sure there's something you could do with it. I just really love it.
E'Janee chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Update this! And have Bella and Jacob together once and for all!
samibear9 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
loved allies but really not feeling the whole 'sleep with jake to have a baby' weird and really not like bella or edward..or jake for that matter. also "we'll explain it to her when she gets older...and she'll understand" not likely. lol but then again this is a story about shifters and vampires
Ddana66100 chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
have you dropped the story!
Ddana66100 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
LOVE this story! NOW WRITE A SEQUEL:P
Jeri252 chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
love it
Cap'n Poptart chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
It was good. For the next chapter u should make Bella go off her birth control pills and make love to Jacob again and she has his baby again and divorce Edward. Maybe Jacob can say he never imprinted on renesmee and they get married. Hope this helped!
Ira Bell chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
I Loved ths stroy

wish there was more
FeelingratherKristentoday chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
"What If" was recommended by SMI4Life on our Easy As Breathing Show tonight. ) Check it out here: easyasbreathing()ning()com/profiles/blogs/eab-radio-show-21911-episode (remove the parentheses and plus signs and replace with a period) you can probably play it from the main page of easyasbreathing under the blog section if you're interested. )

SMI4Life