Reviews for This Eternal Love of Ours
GryffindorCriss chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Oh please update! :( I'm really enjoying it, and I love this pairing (though there was way too little of it in the movie). Please don't have abandoned this?
MJFan chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I love this story! Are you still planning on updating it?
qapes chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I know this fanfiction hasn't been updated in like three years but it is probably the best fanfic I've ever read! There's not much more to say, I've just enjoyed this more than anything else I've come across for any pairing (in any movie/show/game/play/book/etc.). It's also very well-written and I just love it so much
alisonlynn chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
I only recently saw the movie, but greatly enjoyed your fanfic. I like all the details you gave Miguel that weren't in the movie, and I'm sitting here crying over Miguel saying he couldn't go on if Andy were sick or hurt. I know you haven't updated in a year, but...please?
kiyo chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Thank you so much for posting this! I love the story, realy love it. Can't wait for next chapters.
Angelic Prophecy chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Oh, I really like this! I have to admit I love Andy/Miguel, it's so sweet. I liked how they met and their first kisses, those were both incredibly cute chapters, hehe.

And you need to update this, it's really good and I want more, haha... Please? And your hints about what's in the coming chapters has made me curious, quite frankly, so please update?

-AP

(PS: Sorry you aren't getting many reviews, that sucks because this is a really good story. I suppose it could be that the fandom is small - and there are always those who are reading but don't review. /)
lisa chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
thanks for this wonderful fic!

you made my day!

upload more! ) (son...!)
AlIsBack chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Don't think that you don't have readers, you do have!

Keep on writing Miguel&Andy stories!

They are beautiful!

Hope you upload soon :)
alina chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
i can't wait to read the next chapter!

please upload it soon!

it means a lot to me to read your stories about miguel and andy because i missed them in the movie..

sorry, for my bad english.

greetings from berlin, germany (you have fans all over the world :P)
alina chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
hey!

i love this movie, and i love your story about miguel and andy! it's fantastic, i want to read more!

please update soon! :)

it's wonderful.
loves-Boy-Slash chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love this movie and I'm really enjoying this fic I hope that you contiune with it and YOU DO HAVE READERS so please update soon There's not many fics in this genre so please keep writting its great so far I also can't wait to see how you write the chapter where Andy finds out he's hiv postive

I have the story on my alert list so please update soon :)
Scotty Cat chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Just dropping a review to show you that you do have readers! I don't review often but I saw you weren't getting enough so I thought I'd help you out.

I really love chapter 3 and I hope you get thestory finished! Update soon!
Auburn Red chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
I love this couple! It's been awhile since I have seen the movie, though I used to own the novelization. It did have some interesting things about Andy and Miguel's past. (The only thing I really remember is Miguel being an artist.)

I am very curious to read the rest and find out for example, why Andy had the affair and what happened when they first found out he was HIV positive. Keep it coming, I am interested! :D
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
OMG, Housekeeper: this is GREAT! Are you gonna add more? I'd love to read more! Your words just jump out, letting the reader feel what they're thinking. Please continue the story, it's GREAT!

Lisa
Marifw chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh yeah, I love this! You've really got a great start on this fic. I love this movie, it's my all time favorite and I'm looking forward to reading more! Please update soon!