Reviews for Crash Landing
Flamestarter chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
poor amy but i loved this chapter! keep it up!
Flamestarter chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i love it!
GhostlyFootsteps chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
This is such a fun story to read! I absolutely LOVE Knuxamy! XD

Please continue this! I would love to read more!
Yomi Love Akasuna chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
add more chapter this story is really intresting
DeliriousAbsol chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Ooh it's been a long time I know, but I hope you finish this. It's just too good to leave like that D this pairing doesn't get enough love.
the idiot chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Fantastic job! This is one of the best Sonic fics I've read so far. :) I can't wait for Sonic and Tails to find Amy and Knuckles. And speaking of the latter two, this chapter was adorable.
Damon-Totoure chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
I like it. I cast a vote for an update, please.
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
*very calm stare* Trying not to fanspazz

I am such a sucker for Knuckles Amy fics. And this one is very good.

However there's nothing wrong with adding more details in paragraphs. Just a thought though _. Please do update again.
MitaraiWaterDragon chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Love the story. Why did you stop? Well, whatever the reason, I really hope that you'll be able to pick it back up some day.
avpke chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
I'm really happy that this story will be long. I like it and would like to read more.

Update soon!
Thisisntmypenname chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
dude i love this story, and the purple line is the best line ever. Cant wait for the next chapter, i hope it takes a long time for Sonic to find her, he's such a douche haha jk. I would so be his friend.
dianananerz chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
This is a really great great story.. your a great author! :) Upate please! xD
Lieven chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Wow *o* You mentioned me on your Author's Note!

I think the chapter was really good. Knuckles is so angsty XDD

I want to be his friend too *o*

Amy taking care of him was really cute and sweet, even with him being a jerk and hurting her (Although it is justified u.u)

I love the way you make the characters, you keep them very "in-character" which is sometimes very difficult in fanfiction

And you manage to keep them separated, with different expressions and ways of thinking

Hope you update this soon *o* Can't wait to see if Knuckles trains her *o*
cat2772 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Haha Albert...

great chapter, update soon!
craZ4knux chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
aww poor Knux, he doesn't deserve to be lonely. :'(

can't wait to read the next one. :D