Reviews for Sleeping with a Monster
amsrule chapter 42 . 5/10/2018
so glad she got out and got saved. I like the peaks into James perspective, even if he gives me the creeps. great story.
frostedglaze chapter 42 . 2/20/2018
I loved your story. I found it yesterday and I have just finished it today. Though I am curious as to what happened to Victoria. I hope she is in jail. After all she helped James kidnap Bella, she is responsible of breaking and entering assault and no doubt she helped murder James’ other girlfriends. Did that ever come out as well? Did the families ever get closure?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Although I’m totally pissed at the way Victoria got away and Red didn’t face legal consequences, I really liked this story. I’ve seen another fanfic based off of SWTE, so I was wary of it being too similar but there are definite differences to keep me hooked on finishing. This James is scarier with his connections to other dissaparences and Victoria’s willingness to help him stalk and kill other women. So creepy!
Guest chapter 42 . 2/17/2018
No! Victoria just got away? She deserves to rot in prison. I’m sure she was aware of all the women he dated that then disappeared because James mentioned how jealous she was of them. She kiddnaped Bella again for him! She attacked her!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/17/2018
Hopping “Red” is brought down. He figured out James was violent but still proceeded, he needs to be prosecuted, exposed, whatever! Also her therapist is wrong to tell her to basically ignore signs of James that will manifest, was she not aware he is still after her? That he sent a P.I to look for her? Some could just be paranoia but she is still very much in danger. Ugh
bethabetha chapter 35 . 12/31/2017
i may have spoken too soon. edward is an idiot. rushing in and playing the hero when he knows trained professionals are on the way. and bella, with the whole “i knew you’d save me” nonsense... ugh. i would have ripped him a new one for being so incredibly stupid. it’s not sweet or heroic to put both of your lives in danger, you jackass.
bethabetha chapter 33 . 12/31/2017
i was finally able to stop reading long enough to review, i’ve just been that engrossed in this story. yes, there are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, but the character development and storyline are compelling enough that i can somewhat overlook them but come on, is there not one ff author that can spell the word ‘lightning’? i see that one misspelled in sooooo many stories. anyway, off topic, sorry. but yeah, the author has done a great job so far and now the suspense is building very well. side note - when i left my ex-fiancé after finding out some not-so-nice things about him, i had the same thoughts about my ring. wanted to sell it to the lowest bidder as a personal eff you to my ex, so i took it to a pawn shop as well
kayk806 chapter 42 . 12/8/2017
amazing story. enjoyed it so much. thank you!
EAZ4739618 chapter 40 . 11/22/2017
I am shocked that this story doesn't have more review's! This story was amazing. I am surprised that you were able to write in debt detail of abuse but not one of love makingBesides the story missing that aspect, it was amazing. I loved your Edward and Bella and the story line had me on the tips of my toes thew whole time. Thank you for sharing your talent with us, TwiNerds
Godschildtweety chapter 40 . 10/27/2017
Really good
Prettysqueaky chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
I love how people not from NC associate Raleigh-Durham as being one place instead of two different cities. But seriously she shouldn't have pawned that ring unless she went to a shitty place that didn't require ID.
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 32 . 9/23/2015
This James is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs! I can't believe he thinks the abuse he inflicts is welcomed by Bella. Unreal!
Kopec82 chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
That's how James is going to find here. The ring
just a fan chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
a very nerve-racking chapter, but she made it
Ellen chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
Amazing story! You are really talented!
1,848 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »