Reviews for Sleeping with a Monster
What a savage he is
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Poor bella
Narges chapter 39 . 12/26/2014
A great story :-) thank you
debslmac chapter 40 . 11/13/2014
Loved this story:)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 40 . 8/27/2014
I went fic diving the other day and found this story. I enjoyed reading it.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 40 . 8/24/2013
Thanks for this story.
luckyladyfla chapter 40 . 8/24/2013
Thank you for this story!
MarilynBaby chapter 42 . 6/20/2013
Loved this story. Perfect amount of romance and drama.
NeonEnigma88 chapter 42 . 6/14/2013
This story was one of the best stories I have ever read. I loved every aspect of it. I loved the revelation that Tori and Victoria were one and the same. The extent that Edward was willing to go to protect Bella. The impeccable timing or drama, suspense, and fluff. James's death. And so many other things that it would take forever to list! Right now, all the compliments on individual sections I had have vanished from my scattered brain, so instead I will shower my praise on this story as a whole (but I really enjoyed Ch.34-35; basking in the suspense is a favorite pastime of mine :). While I feel that this story deserved all the awards it was nominated for, I am still happy that it got the Best Romance because it got fluffy! While I wish we could have seen more of Victoria, or at least gotten rid of her, I'll admit that it left me wondering what happens next. You might, if you haven't already, want to consider doing a sequel. Maybe something with Victoria getting her revenge on possibly Bella's kids and the next generation? Other than those ideas, I have nothing else to add to this fantastic novel of suspense, except for how well you took the book/movie and transformed it into your own creation. Keep writing!
EmLou1987 chapter 40 . 5/6/2013
Really liked this story. So glad James got what was coming to him in the end.
x x x
J chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Bad grammar. Also talk about a replication of Julia Roberts - Sleeping with the enemy, sadly not very original when a mass variety of people have seen her movie. Why read when you already know the answer? Where is the mystery?
Frivolouslizy chapter 42 . 11/21/2012
I must say that this story has taken me on a wonderful journey. I loved every moment and I can say that this being my first abuse story on this site, it has been quite good. So great job! One thing that I really liked was how you were able to bud each character and make the reader really understand them. So bravo! Purple
dbpbatm chapter 42 . 9/9/2012
This was a great read! Thank you for sharing it.
1,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »