Reviews for Sleeping with a Monster
Dark Blossom22 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
I'm not really noticing the OOC but I feel everything is fast pased. I know Bella is feeling the freedom so she has every right after what James put her through but I can't help feel a little...weird? .. I DO like the story though and you're the one with the husband so I guess whatever I'm saying can go over your head lol.
Icritic1 chapter 42 . 8/22/2012
Well done well deserved fabulous book you should be proud and believe me this a amazing comment from me given others comments from me,!
icturner chapter 40 . 5/31/2012
Great story.
badmojo19 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Go Carlisle! Whooohoooo! :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 40 . 3/1/2012
Great ending to the story. Bella is never going to admit she can't do anything if she can help it. Emmett is so proud to be a daddy and totally appropriate it happened in Edward's house. A wedding in Aruba sounds like a lot of fun. Now we two little Masen girls and at least one little Masen boy on the way. More than fitting that Bella inherited all James money and has been able to put it to the best use possible. Still hope Victoria ended up with her snake relatives. Love what Bella did to Red. Fitting, very fitting. You write good stories
Siriusmunchkin chapter 39 . 3/1/2012
Really good chapter. The action was spot on. With any luck Victoria fell into a rattlesnake nest. Spending time with her relatives. Wasn't surprised James woke up and still had his gun. Was even less surprised that Jasper was behind him. Now Edward is glad Jasper wouldn't stay behind. Do we find out what happened to our friend Red?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 38 . 3/1/2012
Knew it was going to be Victoria. Story is good.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 37 . 3/1/2012
Really good job with the last few chapters and keeping the excitement and momentum going. The details and descriptions of the action are excellent. Let's hope Edward's little slip-up is not going to be fatal to Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 36 . 3/1/2012
That's Bella. Sacrificing to make sure everyone else stayed alive. Not a bad thing. There isn't anything else she could have done at that moment that wouldn't have resulted in Edward's death. Let's hope Red makes good on his wish to maket attonement for what he's done.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 35 . 3/1/2012
Par for the course
Siriusmunchkin chapter 34 . 3/1/2012
Knew Edward didn't leave the messge. Knew Bella didn't hang the towels or fix the cupboards. But her being smart wouldn't help your story any.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 33 . 3/1/2012
Was it really Edward who wrote the message on the mirror? Was it Bella who straightened the towels in the kitchen? Guess we'll find out soon.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 32 . 3/1/2012
Bella believes, as do most people, that she can handle her problems on her own. That she's doing just fine coping. That she's healing herself. She doesn't want to feel weak and dependent. It will go a long way toward helping her really heal if Lillian can convince her she can't do it on her own. Red apparently doesn't have any morals. And the psychopath is about to up the ante big time.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
Well, unless James manages to get himself killed first(which would be the best thing to happen)they have gathered some rather interesting evidence against him. Slapping Tanya was one of the best things Bella could have done. Though decking her with a right hook would have been more fun. There is no doubt that James or someone representing him is there somewhere.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 3/1/2012
Rose is proving to be a good friend. Bella's nightmares are to be expected. Edward is terrified of losing her, but Bella is right that she needs to do this for herself. James already knows she's alive and the PI has seen her. Running isn't an option. The only way for her to have any life at all is to continue with her plan.
1,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »