Reviews for A New Path Traveled
yonomori chapter 22 . 6/20
Why is there no continuation? I really admire this fic and you. Am I late. It's not right? Oh come on please, besides, we really like it. From the first time I saw this, it gave me smiles. Onegai
Synn Nexus chapter 22 . 4/30
I'm so intrigued as to what's so essential for Kakashi to be in Akatsuki. Other than it's Kakashi of course.
oh no chapter 22 . 3/31
Still... can't believe it's all. Probably if it's not been updated for 3 years I have no chance to read it to the end? :(
oh NO chapter 22 . 3/31
Is it all?... nooooo! I want to know how they got out of this! TT
Guest chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
pleaseeeee update
Guest chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD PIECE OF WRITING, AND I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO READ IT TO IT'S END! PLEASE DON'T LET SUCH AN AMAZING FIC GO TO WASTE!
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
Are you updating this?
tineyninja chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
This is an awesome dtory, please continue it! I really want to know what happens. Poor Kakashi everyone is out to get him haha, though he is awesome.

He only slight criticism I have is that at the beginning of the story we got to see Asuma and Gai ect, and we havemt seen or heard from the jonin since, eben their reactions to all that is happening in Konoha... bits thats it!

I loved the bit with the old lady working for Orochimaru, very good twist
Bloody-Destination chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Kakashi likes falling into peoples "awaiting arms" doesn't he, ne?
Kaleesh chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Holy shit, this chapter is hilarious. All-hands Genma... Everybody knows Ibiki doesn't use a blanket... omg I just...
Kakashihawk eye chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
Why are there so many people after kakashi! But great story!
Please update soon.
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
This is really sad! I can see how Kakashi would be vulnerable. Its so heartbreaking. Great story so far, i like.
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
One tiny minute detail i want to point out is that when gai tells kure ai and asuma to fight while avoiding itachis eyes they say only you can do that. Lol. I enjoy this so much, and Poor kakashi! Oh no!
Tamuril2 chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
*gives fangirl squeal of delight and claps her hands* Eeeeeee! I've been looking for this story since forever! *bows Japanese style* Thank you so much...*grins* This is so well written. I was on the edge of my seat (no, seriously, I was...no, really). For a short period in time, I wasn't on my laptop reading a story, I was in your story, right beside Kakashi, Iruka, Itachi, and Ibiki...which was such a cool feeling. Hence, I am following this story. *blinks* Huh? You wanna know more about why I love this story? *smiles in an too innocent way* Oh, all right, but only cause you asked SO nicely. *waves hand* I know, I should go into acting...

1)Kakashi. *gushes* Gah, I'm such a fan of his and this story compliments his character so well. SHows us what he's made of with all his barriers stripped from him...except for that sarcasm (gotta love how he clings to that).

2)Iruka and Ibiki. What's not to love about the way you've written them? Ibiki is stern yet caring and Iruka is just a loveable guy. I, fangirl hoping here, that Ibiki helps Iruka out in some way serious (torture *cough* torture). Show me the friendship!...please? With cherries on top.

All in all? Awesome story/plot. This is such an interesting and enjoyable read. I can't wait for the next update...wel,, I can...you know what I mean.

Tamuril2
The Darkest wizard chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
This is an amazing story! Please update soon!