Reviews for A New Path Traveled
FlaminRadish chapter 22 . 2/13
I hope you consider updating, even though your last update was 2012. I really want to know what happens next! Why doesn't anybody ever finish their stories?!
MawVax chapter 22 . 9/28/2016
MOREEEEEEEEEEE!
The flying Arya chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
Oh my god, this is amazing, I beg you to update it, please, please, I can't help loving it, it shows what eceryone is deep down, how they feel, why they nade such choises and so on - you have a talent and I would love to see the fic continued, pretty, pretty please *puppy eyes*
yonomori chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
Why is there no continuation? I really admire this fic and you. Am I late. It's not right? Oh come on please, besides, we really like it. From the first time I saw this, it gave me smiles. Onegai
Synn Nexus chapter 22 . 4/30/2016
I'm so intrigued as to what's so essential for Kakashi to be in Akatsuki. Other than it's Kakashi of course.
oh no chapter 22 . 3/31/2016
Still... can't believe it's all. Probably if it's not been updated for 3 years I have no chance to read it to the end? :(
oh NO chapter 22 . 3/31/2016
Is it all?... nooooo! I want to know how they got out of this! TT
Guest chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
pleaseeeee update
Guest chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD PIECE OF WRITING, AND I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO READ IT TO IT'S END! PLEASE DON'T LET SUCH AN AMAZING FIC GO TO WASTE!
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
Are you updating this?
tineyninja chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
This is an awesome dtory, please continue it! I really want to know what happens. Poor Kakashi everyone is out to get him haha, though he is awesome.

He only slight criticism I have is that at the beginning of the story we got to see Asuma and Gai ect, and we havemt seen or heard from the jonin since, eben their reactions to all that is happening in Konoha... bits thats it!

I loved the bit with the old lady working for Orochimaru, very good twist
Bloody-Destination chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Kakashi likes falling into peoples "awaiting arms" doesn't he, ne?
Kaleesh chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Holy shit, this chapter is hilarious. All-hands Genma... Everybody knows Ibiki doesn't use a blanket... omg I just...
Kakashihawk eye chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
Why are there so many people after kakashi! But great story!
Please update soon.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
This is really sad! I can see how Kakashi would be vulnerable. Its so heartbreaking. Great story so far, i like.