Reviews for A New Path Traveled
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 22 . 7/10
Are you updating this?
tineyninja chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
This is an awesome dtory, please continue it! I really want to know what happens. Poor Kakashi everyone is out to get him haha, though he is awesome.

He only slight criticism I have is that at the beginning of the story we got to see Asuma and Gai ect, and we havemt seen or heard from the jonin since, eben their reactions to all that is happening in Konoha... bits thats it!

I loved the bit with the old lady working for Orochimaru, very good twist
Bloody-Destination chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Kakashi likes falling into peoples "awaiting arms" doesn't he, ne?
Kaleesh chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Holy shit, this chapter is hilarious. All-hands Genma... Everybody knows Ibiki doesn't use a blanket... omg I just...
Kakashihawk eye chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
Why are there so many people after kakashi! But great story!
Please update soon.
Celestinasong chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
This is really sad! I can see how Kakashi would be vulnerable. Its so heartbreaking. Great story so far, i like.
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
One tiny minute detail i want to point out is that when gai tells kure ai and asuma to fight while avoiding itachis eyes they say only you can do that. Lol. I enjoy this so much, and Poor kakashi! Oh no!
Tamuril2 chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
*gives fangirl squeal of delight and claps her hands* Eeeeeee! I've been looking for this story since forever! *bows Japanese style* Thank you so much...*grins* This is so well written. I was on the edge of my seat (no, seriously, I was...no, really). For a short period in time, I wasn't on my laptop reading a story, I was in your story, right beside Kakashi, Iruka, Itachi, and Ibiki...which was such a cool feeling. Hence, I am following this story. *blinks* Huh? You wanna know more about why I love this story? *smiles in an too innocent way* Oh, all right, but only cause you asked SO nicely. *waves hand* I know, I should go into acting...

1)Kakashi. *gushes* Gah, I'm such a fan of his and this story compliments his character so well. SHows us what he's made of with all his barriers stripped from him...except for that sarcasm (gotta love how he clings to that).

2)Iruka and Ibiki. What's not to love about the way you've written them? Ibiki is stern yet caring and Iruka is just a loveable guy. I, fangirl hoping here, that Ibiki helps Iruka out in some way serious (torture *cough* torture). Show me the friendship!...please? With cherries on top.

All in all? Awesome story/plot. This is such an interesting and enjoyable read. I can't wait for the next update...wel,, I can...you know what I mean.

Tamuril2
The Darkest wizard chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
This is an amazing story! Please update soon!
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Kakashi isn't self-fish like that. He'd understand if they didn't come quickly it's the Akatsuki we're talking about you need to be careful and formulate a good offense. You can't just barge in blindly! And after what Kakashi has gone through he'd understand that protecting the village with your loved ones in it is your number one responsibility! Obito showed it. Rin showed it. Minato and Kushina showed it. And so can Kakashi, so why is he breaking?
wolfeclipse25 chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
I think Tsunade would appreciate the Harry Potter world in which pictures talk.
TwillightZelda chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
Ah i Love it, i hope you Will update it soon :-)
Death-Dimension chapter 22 . 6/19/2012
I hope that Kakashi and the overs will escape for their nightmare and be getting some genuine help, to see these four people like this is heart-wrenching, (In distressed state) Someone help them!

Adding to favorites

10/10
White Morticia chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
I love how Itachi's words say he won't help but his actions say he will. Even though he's akatsuki, he's a good man. :) He 's always been a favorite character of mine. He has such a tragic story in canon that it makes one want to weep! Are you going to use it? *please do!* Or is it too late? :o Anyway, really nice characterization. ;)
Angelforever06 chapter 22 . 6/5/2012