Reviews for Digital Naruto
KakeruPB chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
If u wanted sub episode why didn't u just search them on google? There easy to find if u take time to look.
Felipexza chapter 5 . 1/18/2017
Va a aser omakes de momentos específicos de la vida de naruto y la reacción de los niños elegidos sobre ello? Y si no se puede hacer?
Felipexza chapter 3 . 1/18/2017
Aras un omake de como los niños reaccionan a la batalla completa?
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Genial ccx
reader chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
I have an idea,naruto may want to tell his friends ,teachers and Tsunade that hes alright via summons.
Second,naruto should develop new jutsu(I still don't know when did naruto got to digiverse)Odama rasengan,Futon-Daitoppa or Great Breakthrough getting a little boring with the limited arsenal narutos naruto was at a lvl where he could do sage mode or more advanced things than rasengan.

Third,naruto may tell the chosen kids about his friends at konoha.

This is an idea for DIGITAL NARUTO 2
reader chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Could you show an image of naruto with fox features,i found it hard to picture and hikari too while youre at I think legendary rasengan would be fitting for the finishing blow.

P.S Thank you for this wonderful,i like how you write but your spelling needs a fix I like how this story wsnt dirty,,,,mind telling me what lev are naruts abilities when he appeared.
reader chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
I think the Sasuke vs Nnaruto memory scene should be described as it was epic and emotional.
reader chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
don't you think giving naruto a digimon is making him overpowered?
he already has his ninja skills.
Hero King Zeta 1991 chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Go to digimon zones at deviant art
time-twilight chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Tailmon is a rookie digimon.
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
I'm very content with this ending, and I feel like stories rarely end in a satisfactory way for me. (: Great job with this story! It's nice reading a story with a good plot by a good author.
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
First of all, I'd like to say that I'm really enjoying this story. (: I've never been able to read a Naruto/Digimon crossover all the way through before because they've either been poorly written or I couldn't keep up with all the digimon names. I love that you're following the actual story line of the anime.

Second, I think you mean that Hikari caught Pneumonia because Ammonia is a cleaning chemical that's poisonous and potentially deadly when ingested. I just wanted to let you know that. (:

Now, off to finish this story because I'm incredibly interested to see where this is heading!

Shy-chan :3
zachary12 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
nice job
solitare chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
I wonder if Kari's change improved her health. Does she have a healing factor too?
PokemonTrainerZoeyK chapter 6 . 10/17/2013