Reviews for Mudblood Of Your Dreams
Ahrianna chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Love the story, but I'm sorry to say that I'm stopping here at chapter three. Your writing is amazing, but you seem to try too hard to fit as many words and adjectives as possible in one sentence. A sentence is suppose to be detailed, but in a way that you get the meaning across once. Everything seems to repeat itself and I can't deal with the heaviness of your writing. It's great - but you could do it with less words, and make it a more enjoyable story. I feel like I'm reading a dictionary at times. Please don't take this harshly at all. It's a wonderful story. I'm just too annoyed at the massive sentence structure to continue. I do hope you get more reviews, though if anyone else is like me, that may be the reason there aren't many so far.

I wish you the best of luck! :)

-EternalStorm
ElmGold chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
aww cute story :)
spannieren chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
great story :)
ZephyrLegend chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Goodness... Your writing style is so heavy.

You ought to be a professional author.
vanilla-violets chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
hmm very romantic.. like romeo and juliet isn't it? Capulets and the other guys (i forgot who) hate each other like the Death Eaters and the Lighter Side ;)
voldyismyfather chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
i lyk it its good im glad hes told his father ha dam lucius to hell
0123486037191 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
I am disappointed that there are not more reviews for this story! I think it's wonderful, your prose is spectacular! Well done!:D
voldyismyfather chapter 3 . 6/14/2009