Reviews for Different
Petuniac3 chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
I just love it
Noble Korhedron chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
B for this Ch. It wasn't as interesting as some of the others but still good. Keep it up.
Maddy chapter 13 . 3/11/2009
yay.. update! aww.. that last part was so sweet

Jacob says it’s cold and like a stone, but I think it’s just right, because when I feel sad or confused his hands holding me are the best things.- that's just the sweetest line ever x)

I can see Nessie changing and becoming less of a brat here...

“Noo, I need you to hear me,” My heart hurt and Momma hugged me and Daddy.- poor Edward.. this must be killing him.. and poor Nessie... I didn't realize how much she depended on this bond. :(
A is for Angel chapter 13 . 3/11/2009
A
starclouds chapter 13 . 3/11/2009
Very good story. I read the entire thing in one go and I'm terribly sorry it took me this long before I sent a review. At any rate, you're doing well. Not too much grammar problems, and if you do, I'm pretty sure they're easy to fix. :)

Hope to see more updates from you! :)
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
This is a good story so far. You need to edit it, because you get quite a few mistakes. I hope that Nessie sees Little Bear again, that Jacob comes for another visit and that everybody will be ok. Keep writing.
A is for Angel chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
truly awesomely amazing:)
classyashley chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
I love how brave nessie is...i think you should have a chapter were she ta;ks to her family on the phone... i think it would be cute

ps. u hope your medical problem is nothing too serious. Get better soon
giannacullen chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
aw nessies so cute lol
classyashley chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
i love your nessie she still a child and is learning about things
Maddy chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
*sigh* even Jacob could tell how upset Edward is...

hope that wolf isn't coming after Renesmee
embeddedpearl chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
This chapter was GREAT! i cant wait for the next, i love your surprises. keep them comming! ]
bayathemoon chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
Are you going to skip ahead a few years when Nessie is older? Personally I dont think Jake should visit her after this. It will make more to talk about in the future. This is actually a great story, I love jake and Nessies' connection. This is soo sweat. I cant wait till your next update!

Please update soon!\m/
A is for Angel chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
cant wait 4 more
Bree chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
Not that you're a bad writer... but after 10 chapters I feel that the family/ploy is getting quite flat. All I see are a sullen and angry Renesmee, and Edward scolding her.. where are the in betweens? I feel as if their personalities have been sucked out of them.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »