Reviews for Different
Kyzyl chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
I like your style in this story. It has a quiet dreamlike quality.
A is for Angel chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
happy new year

amazing chapter:)
Eve chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
I think you are doing a very good job of telling the story from R's point of view. Not an easy task considering her uniqueness.

This is the most well written fanfic I've read in a while. Keep it up.
bella c'ella luna chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
hi evie

i am really enjoying this story! you write very well.

edward and bella stories are my favorites, and i have only read one other story that is really about nessie. but your story is very different - i like that it focuses on the fact that nessie is still a child. you keep her in character and portray her as a child in perfect balance.

poor momma bear! and poor edward, lol. how terrible...but still a tiny bit funny! i am eager to read more :)

luna
Maggie79 chapter 8 . 12/7/2008
Great chapter I love how you had all different points of views in this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
TaylorNicoleCullen chapter 8 . 12/7/2008
Once again you delivered a beautiful chapter!

But when will Nessie sart acting nice?

Is there really more issues psychologically then this lets on, or is this just a phase?
A is for Angel chapter 8 . 12/7/2008
amazing

cant wait for more
Lyly Ford chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
take your time for your next chapter :) no problem for me, i know what is it when you want to write something, sometimes you need time and people to be patient ;)

i loved the last part between esme and edward very good and now it remind me NM :'( i'll cry when i'll see this movie lol

kiss

see ya soon

lyly
A is for Angel chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
your welcome ill stick with you til the end

amazing chapter

loved it
JT3883 chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
beautiful, I love it! I love how your portraying Nessie as a little girl. Not many are up to that challenge and choose to look further ahead.
Lyly Ford chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
lol sorry i laughed when i heard edward killed the bear mum, i mean it was inevitable, he don't know who she was lol but wow new ability for nessie, to speak with animals :) it was cool to see a little of jacob and nessie too, i say, i hated him in the 3rd book but nessie helped me to appreciate him again lol edward is a very good father, he knows what to do and she has to learn, true it's not easy but she has to anyways, i really loved this chapter but you know already how much i love your story :)

kiss

take care of you

Lyly
Kyzyl chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
Intriguing story.
A is for Angel chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
very awesome chapter
allikittenkat chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
I love this fanfic it fits very well after breaking dawn and makes lots of sense. I just started reading it today and already love it. I have read a lot of fanfics and I have to say this is one of the best. I really liked how you did not just go like ten years after breaking dawn you went a couple years later but you still get to hear about young Renesmee. PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS STORY!:)
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 11/23/2008