Reviews for A Night in the Woods
Emberike chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
What a marvelous language! Your descriptions are truly beautiful, and I could read this over and over again just for their sake. The characterization is brilliant and really grasps the personalities of Aragorn and Legolas. Amazing.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Lovely piece!
Fili chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Interesting. It makes me think of all the debates about the character of Book!Aragorn vs. Movie!Aragorn... but I'm too tired right now to think very deeply about it. *laughs*

Watch well, Legolas...though there's not a warning I can give that you aren't aware of.
Elven-Tear chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is a very touching, beautifull story! I loved it very much!
PeppyPower chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
My sweet NĂ¡mo, this lonely night in the woods...*vanishes in search for a tissue, more tissues respectively* this night, you managed to ban on the screen in your own fantastic words is so beyond good. A moment in time between two friends in all but blood *tries to type while the laptop screen is kinda blurred because of my bitter tears*. Beautifully written with such a good take on their deep and comforting friendship. You know that I am this "I-could-die-for-brilliant-descriptions"-persons and you managed more than well. This last sentence, "Sleep peacefully, my friend" brought me to tears once more. Ah, such a good tale. Please, continue with Lasse-first-person-fics for me, if the muse seeks you out again. And the present tense works well herein. Le-hannon once again.

Nina
The Doctors In chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Love the style that this story was written in.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
amazing! perfect character choice, amazing characterization, the mood was set up...very, very well done.

keep writing!

if only it was longer...multi-chaptered... xD
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow this is such a lovely piece! You write so eloquently and describe everything so beautifully, delicately and emotively, it is so easy and wonderful to picture the scene. There is such depth beneath your two characters which I love because they are exactly how I imagine them to be and you have achieved their likeness perfectly.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
A beautiful and atmospheric piece, which I enjoyed reading.