Reviews for Shego's Baby
Wonderland-Rebel chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Ummm... It's an okay story, but Shego to me doesn't really seem like the motherly-type. And you've changed her personality a little, even if she's 'good' rather than 'evil' she can still be sarcastic and tease people. Also, I hate their new names. No offence, I just really don't like them. I do understand that this is a fanfic but Kim Possible is something that I personally think should be kept true to the facts.
sumer11 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
u should wright what happen their junior and senior year of college.
avatarbear67 chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
As Ron would say, Boo-Yah!

Mega thank-you's! You're the best! Really liked the plot and all the fluffy-ness... I'm a sucker for those.

Keep up the wonderful work!
Muzzlehatch chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
A satisfying conclusion to a ripping good yarn. Unfortunately, in real life, our heroes might find themselves in trouble for being a little too rough with Wanda Hu Khan and her motley crew: .
Lon Wolfgood chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
I've been following this series of yours because of "Drake" and "Sheila". I can't help it, they're pretty cool. :P It's nice to see something different regarding those two. Good redemption stories are my weakness.

Anyway, this one I read from your site... Are you just posting this because you suddenly remembered, or is this a sign of more to come? *gasp*

Well, nice! Keep up with the good stuff! ;D