Reviews for There's always Hope
bellovettrix chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Give it to Anthony...to interrupt them again. The scene u created with all of Nellie's emotions while Mr. Todd and Anthony having conversations, that was awesome. I can almost see it...feel it.

"Why else are you speaking about kissing and not simply doing it?" - haha I actually laugh at this...positively of course.

Really, I enjoyed it. XD
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was pretty darn cute! I love dopey Anthony. Everyone hates his character, but I've gotta say, I love 'im! I would have loved to see Anthony barge in again and actually see them kissing. That would have been hilarious.
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh my, I just imagined Anthony runining all the moments, like wedding ect...and I'm laughing on the floor xD
This was just what I needed to read, a nice and lovely Sweenett _

hervissa :)
schrijver chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
The pun in the title is very good. It took me a year to understand, but I'm laughing too much now! Good job.
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
First of all: bloody Anthony! He always interrupts at the wrong time! Grr! He really should learn how to knock…

That said, I adore this! :) I liked how it didn’t start like a week after his revenge. By making it a few months you made it much more believable (and if only Sweeney hadn’t realised that the beggar woman was Lucy!). This makes for a wonderful alternate ending. I liked the description of the setting for dinner very much; I could really picture it in my mind. I felt so sorry for poor Nellie – she was so close to getting what she wanted! At least it all worked out in the end. :) (Ooh, and I like the way the title has a double meaning, with hope for the future being one of them and Anthony himself being the other…or was that just me making silly connections? xD)
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
anthony is so annoying XD
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love this...
so nice so smart chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
god! what an annoying git! *slams door in anthony's face*

lol i loved it! good work!
X.Lovesick.X.Melody.X chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
oh i love it! please please please add another chapter!
Todd666 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
That was very sexy, love! Excellent story!
writer with ocd chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Don't listen to any naysayers, this was good and I enjoyed it very much. :)
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
AW! I love it! This was so good and in character! What a wonderful birthday present! it! *Favorites*
snowseal135 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
HAHAHA! omg that was so funny when Anthony kept storming in lol moral to the story is to lock your doors lol. I lovett! *faves*
haley chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
aw..so cute.. anthony is the most anoying THING ever. he and lucy can go die..update need soon
BeBopALula chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Listen, if Anthony's inability to knock was the only problem facing their relationship, they'd be pretty well set, wouldn't they?