Reviews for All Work and No Play
NatTheHippieChild chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
I'm in LOVE ;] haha I can't wait for more!
Princesse2186 chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
I loooooooooooooove this. Please do continue :)

This is like my dream man. All polite and considerate outside the bedroom but an animal inside of it.

I love the way you write Bella, she just feels... real. Cant wait for more.
denisemexicana chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
I really like this story, it is really interesting.
SmileYellowRose chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
good chapter.

I am excited for their new life.

please update soon!
KatyaNY chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next update!
KatyaNY chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Great story, I'm really enjoying it. Thanks!
bellaX923 chapter 13 . 6/21/2010
*GASP*
b0ldPhoenix chapter 13 . 6/21/2010
Hi! Your story is quite amazing and I really enjoy myself reading it! You are pretty good author , but I bet you already know that. :)

I decided to write this because I DO like your story, but is seams that the plot moves on and on without the characters. We dont know almost anything about Edward and Bella isn't a great help, apart from her orgasms, making us (ok, me!) wet... I was thinking that she should keep asking more about his life and himself, or that Edward should finally open himself and say what he thought and felt during the previous chapters. I totally understand why she married him- despite she(and we) dont know him that well, she feels(in my opinion) she can trust him, and so do I. But yet - who is he? What kind of music does he like? What makes him sad? Does he have any doubts that this between them will work? I have so many questions I don't know where to start from... Edward needs a little help to show what he feels- like... Bella could find his secret diary or hear a phone call... I dont know, but his character is in serious need of revealing :)

And another small thing - a little romantic wouldn't be bad...

You write well and it's a pleasure to read your stories, so ... keep writing, PLEASE!

P.S. I hope I didn't sound demanding or something like that, that was just me trying to give some ideas :) So now that you've read this so-called review, you can move on to updating hopefully! :) Please? :P
I.Michaela chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
Just caught up with this story and I must say that I love it. Edward and Bella have a unique relationship but I wish Bella would speak her mind and let her worries out. I know they will get through it some day. Anyway, I honestly can't wait for more. Update soon.
emma217 chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
wow what a great chapter love it cant wait for more :)
Chrissyvs chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
OK...so hooked! Dirty talking Edward is so TERRIFIC! WOW wish he could come pay me a visit;) keep those wonderful chapt coming. Please help Bella open, I hate sad Edward:( Take care!
mudpuddledemon chapter 13 . 6/19/2010
Yum! Wow. So hot. Glad to see spankward back in action. And I think you need to banish all guilt about any fudging of your chosen location. I've been to Forks, and few enough people get that right, but it doesn't stop anybody else from their writing! ; p Feel free with the questions for the RI native. I'm also quite interested to see their drive from Forks to RI since I've done that too. lol. And we did stop in Montana, and the hotel sounds spot on. : D
mariecullen88 chapter 13 . 6/18/2010
is Edward ashamed of being older that he got awkward with the comment about his youth? cant wait to read what Edward has planned for next chapter
Veronique24 chapter 13 . 6/18/2010