Reviews for All Work and No Play
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
teehee what's gonna happen the rest of the drive?

lol im excited hopefully you continue sooooon
Champagne Supernova 132 chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
OMFG! so effing hot! KEEP WRITING!
dee.xo chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
love the last line, sooooo cute!

Love the story!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
Woo! I squee'd my ass off when I got the update email.

As always you leave me scratching my head and attempting to figure out what you're going to throw at us next.

Edward really needs to tell us what the hell he's hiding. It's really frustrating. I have a crap load of things to say but they're all jumbling together so I'm gonna give up before I hurt myself.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Your minor absence hasn't affected your awesomeness any. You're still brilliant and I still love you! :D

Elise xx
KayRad816 chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
Damn. That's pretty much all I have to say. Just...damn. ;)

Thanks for writing.
Godschildtweety chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
hot and sexy love it
DayDreamer077 chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
here we go. dirty dirty edward has come out and brought dirty bella with her. lol.
mycrookedsmile chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
Esme is a hoot (come to think of it, all of your Esme's are great). Do I see a love match in her future?

I don't think Edward is scary, but I am worried about what is on his mind that he's keeping to himself.

hm, wonder what kind of fun times E is going to dream up for Bella with no pants on.
Jay's World chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
I read your story a long time ago, and got in maybe 5 chapters.. I have no idea why I stopped, because it's not like your story is bad or mediocre. It's incredible actually. A smut filled, angst touched masterpiece. I mean it. This chapter really answered some of my suspiscions and created a lot more of questions, and I can't wait to read more : )
neoearthqueen30 chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
whoa the ending was hot! cant wait for the next chapter!
xneverthinkx chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
*whistles*

...

sooo..

when do we get some carlislexesme action lol
wakegrace chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
holy crap. I am completely sucked into this story. :) Gah. Panty wetting professor is the absolute best. I'm hoping there will be a little bit of a relationship development soon though! As much as I love the smut I keep thinking that they need to start talking and learn about each other now before it all blows up and they are both miserable ( omg. please dont let that happen!)
Nymoni2009 chapter 13 . 6/15/2010