Reviews for All Work and No Play
Angelwells chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
so hot and yummy :D i hope they can get passed this awkwardness they have going and can start speaking to each other openly. love the chapter.

Angel :D
xorachel63xo chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
oh... dear Jesus that was great. I love dirtytalkingward.
Phantom Of FFN chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
Ooo. I see drama and problems ahead. Ooo...definitely the age gap, Edward has no friends, Bella will make some new younger ones, professor married to student criticisms, living in a complex full of professor, the possibility seems endless. Plus, it seems that their relationship is purely based on sex. Great chapter!
JenMar91 chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
Dang that was hott. I love it and I can't wait for more!
Jeni K chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
Now thats what I call a roadtrip. My husband and I have taken a few like that, before we had kids. i love a dominating, dirty talking Edward, he is HOT.
Fiyaaa chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
Really well written. Looking forward to more x
romanceaholic chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Bella packing up all her belongings she was taking to her and Edward's new apartment. Sad because the house in Forks was all she knew. It was like leaving her parents and comfort behind to something new and different. Living in an apartment, going to college, and living with her husband. Going from childhood, adolescence, to adulthood (married woman). Creepy about Edward's mom can't even act interested in her son and his new wife. Just self absorbed into her own needs and wants. Bored to be there to say goodbye to her son. Carlisle must have been a saint to stay with her all these years.
Otakugal chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
update soon!
Shante17 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
oo...ruff Edward has come out to play!...but what's the problem with the communication here?
CharmLightLove chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Is edward bipolar or something? Talk to her!

Great chapter.

Love this story.

Please update soon.

Nicffwhisperer chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
I'm glad you didn't abandon your story. I'm also glad he didn't leave her or vice versa bc it seemed headed that way with the sadness before. Really hot sex scenes seem to be your forte lol. Keep up the good work.
LoveForever14 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
ah love it! update soon
jerseyhalliwell chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
*fans herself*

such a hot chapter to come back too! i always feel like doing a happy dance when you update :)
Pat4pin chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Great this story so much.

So glad you decided to continue this.

Thank you.
justreadit8 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
You know, you don't update this all that often, but I have to say that I am impressed every time it comes around. I totally buy the sort of skepticism that Bella has about how this relationship will work (rather than the fantasy taffy most other writers spin which gets a little rote) and I am intruiged by Edward's mysteriousness. I am very curious about his past. And the s e x, well, let's just say that's an A for effort. I'm a little jealous. Kudos!
1,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »