Reviews for All Work and No Play
Unchanged Affections chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Haha! Smexy ending ;-)

I wonder why Edward got so weird about telling Bella it was the first time she had called him her husband. It was cute that he got so excited about it )
slyt chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
OMG i forgot how much i loved this dark and dominating Edward holy fuck he is so hot...but damn it what it going on with him? He has not been right since that day Esme had that car accident and Bella said she had no one left or no family left..

But holy shit...spanked her got her all worked up and then stopped and don't her not to pull her jeans back up .. omg what is he going to do torture her little by little till there get there.. get her worked up and not allow her to cum... holy shit he is so hot... Now i can't remember how old he is ?
candy6princess chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
great chapter
jennayg123 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Well Edward definitely has a dirty side there! Totally didn't see that one coming!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
what the hell was wrong with Edward toward the end of the chapter and I'm not talking about the spanking...
Hope Edwards chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
that was just mean poor bella stuck in there for another 6 hours thats gunna be hell lol

so good to have you back
Guppie37 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Holy cow!
Team66fan chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
I don't know who is in more pain right now, Bella because she has to wait 6 hours for potential release, or us... your readers who have to wait even longer. It's not nice to tease!
java001 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
great chapter! and OMG... you're evil, you know that right?
edaddict3254 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
thanks for updating, glad to hear from you!

it was good to get this part of the story with their packing up and leaving. i felt a bit sad for bella, all of her memories of both parents and the home in which she was raised. i guess esme will continue to live there periodically when she's in town and that bella isn't selling the house?

the road trip did feel uncomfortable, on both sides. i'm wondering what has edward feeling so tense and aloof? he tends to get that way whe she tries to bring up the subject of his life before her and/or his friends that don't seem to really exist. i sense some rough times ahead, but i truly hope these two make it.

and i hope edward does make friends, i would hate to see him try to monopolize all of bella's time, thereby prohibiting her from making friends herself or experiencing college life. but then again, they are married...how will they balance this?

i love edwards dominant side. it's really very hot, maybe that's his deal...a professor by day and a dom by night. ha! at any rate, he knows how to please bella and he can't seem to get enough of her. i just hope their love is real and strong enough to ride out the coming days, weeks and months.

thanks again!
witchykitty1313 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Thanks for updating one of my most favorite fics. Poor Edward is so sad... ;-(
sara87 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
I thought for sure that Carlisle and Esme would have know each other. This is a really good story.
Kelzey71 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Wow. Now I'm curious about what made him awkward. Update!
mllediana chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
ummm...hot.
Bammers chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Wow loved it but I can see a big problem she wants him and a life outside of him like most people I see Edward wanting her with him all the time when she is not in school This could be rough year for them update when you can thanks for sharing...
1,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »