Reviews for All Work and No Play
christag banner chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Wow, Elizabeth sure is something! Can't wait to read more.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
*sigh* 1 month, I start to get antsy. I thought you were giving up and that made me sad because you dirty talk so good! I love that you have these two, a married couple, talk like that because I'm so sick of the lovey dovey among Edward and can still love each other and talk like lil hooches!

I'm glad we learned a bit about Edward. I can' tbelieve this story has been going on since 2008! I just noticed that! I'm glad I started a bit later! Thank you for continuing to post even with all the TOS drama.
Eternally Addicted chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Wow, what a way to meet your inlaws, in the middle of them deciding to get a divorce. I am curious though, I have to wonder if this is going to open the door for Carlisle and Esme to get together.

It seems that either Edward's parents haven't been very involved in his life or they are very good at putting on an act, fro him to not have any idea that they were going to get a divorce. Unless that is why he was hesitant for Bella to meet them. If the live in cook/housekeeper helped raise him, then his mom obviously was not very active in his life.

It is clear the Edward and Bella have a really strong love for each other, but they need to learn to open up to each other more and talk about their feelings for each other and their fears. I think they both searched each other out and need each other very much.

I wasn't sure after Edward hearing what Bella had said to her aunt how the next morning was going to go. It certainly went a lot better than I thought even if Edward discovered his parents are getting divorced. Bella told him some of what she was feeling and she needs to open up to him the rest of the way.

I think that Bella and Esme are going to help give Edward the family he has probably been searching for and Edward will help Bella not feel alone and truly loved for once in her life.

Great update. I know real life gets in the way but hope the next update is so far away.
HoosierNina chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Huh, I am shocked again! What a crazy brunch that was! I can't imagine that Edward is very close to his mother - she is a shrew. I was wondering if maybe Carlisle and Esme might get together in this story. I thought maybe a death would pave the way for that, not divorce. You continue to amaze me with this story!
HoosierNina chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Edward's change in demeanor has me wondering what he is thinking about. Esme's accusations of being a pervert? I hope Esme is coming around after seeing how sweet Edward was at the hospital. I think it really hurt Edward's feelings that Bella said she would be all alone if something happened to Esme.
MySweetEscape chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Wow. Way to make a comeback!

I like what's happening with the whole Esme, Carlisle (who I am guessing is the old sweetheart?), and Elizabeth (who is a fucking hoot!). It was totally unexpected, but that made it even better.

I'm glad Bella was able to work out that she was hurting Edward and I hope they will continue to communicate. I want to feel like she deserves his love just as she does.

Thanks for the update!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Le sigh, I'm for the most part speechless, but I will say this...

This: "It means, dear Bella, that I was meant to hold you." was swoon-worthy. I love this, I'm stayin' *gets comfy on the couch to read more*

mudpuddledemon chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Awesome! I kind of love Elizabeth. Can't be helped. I also love the couch sex. And that things didn't go nearly so 'splody as I feared from the end of last chapter. So great to have a new chapter, and such a great one. Thank you!
HoosierNina chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
Your AN at the end cracks me up. Isn't the purpose of the cliffie that we don't chill? You are definitely bringing on the twists. I love that Edward keeps pushing Bella to talk about her feelings. That talk with Esme was pretty brutal.
DaniBanani78 chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
WOW! I can not wait to read the next update
HoosierNina chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
I like that Edward wants Bella to talk to him and I like how he calls her wife. I can't imagine how overwhelming this marriage thing would be for an 18 year old.
flecour chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Excellent Chapter! )
ebonyeyez1 chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
If that wasn't an ice breaker I don't know what is. LOL! Great chapter!
HoosierNina chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
I love that Rose and Alice challenged Bella's impending wedding but were still supportive friends. I keep thinking that all of this has to crash in some way - in what way will that happen? Bella's insecurities at not being enough for Edward?
nanymilan chapter 12 . 3/15/2010

that is one that situations when you want to vanish! Its so horrible!Poor Edward! Is it going to happen something between Carlisle and Esme? I really hope you write more soon! Its really weird but yesterday I re read your fanfic and today you posted a new chapter! ;)

1,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »