Reviews for All Work and No Play
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Le sigh, I'm for the most part speechless, but I will say this...

This: "It means, dear Bella, that I was meant to hold you." was swoon-worthy. I love this, I'm stayin' *gets comfy on the couch to read more*

Kat
mudpuddledemon chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Awesome! I kind of love Elizabeth. Can't be helped. I also love the couch sex. And that things didn't go nearly so 'splody as I feared from the end of last chapter. So great to have a new chapter, and such a great one. Thank you!
HoosierNina chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
Your AN at the end cracks me up. Isn't the purpose of the cliffie that we don't chill? You are definitely bringing on the twists. I love that Edward keeps pushing Bella to talk about her feelings. That talk with Esme was pretty brutal.
DaniBanani78 chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
WOW! I can not wait to read the next update
HoosierNina chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
I like that Edward wants Bella to talk to him and I like how he calls her wife. I can't imagine how overwhelming this marriage thing would be for an 18 year old.
flecour chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Excellent Chapter! )
ebonyeyez1 chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
If that wasn't an ice breaker I don't know what is. LOL! Great chapter!
HoosierNina chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
I love that Rose and Alice challenged Bella's impending wedding but were still supportive friends. I keep thinking that all of this has to crash in some way - in what way will that happen? Bella's insecurities at not being enough for Edward?
nanymilan chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
OMG!

that is one that situations when you want to vanish! Its so horrible!Poor Edward! Is it going to happen something between Carlisle and Esme? I really hope you write more soon! Its really weird but yesterday I re read your fanfic and today you posted a new chapter! ;)

XOXO
HoosierNina chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Okay, I was not expecting that twist! I really wonder how Rosalie and Alice will react to the wedding. This is all happening so fast, although I guess they have known eachother for at least 9 months.
NorthwesternBaby chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
love it
JenMar91 chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
WOW! That was so rude! I love it and I can't wait for more!
Fan chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
I literally squealed out loud when I got my update for this story! I really love this story line and your version of

dirty talking Edward is VERY hot! Please don't make us wait so long for the next update. Keep up the great work!
HoosierNina chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Well, I guess I am glad it was only Jasper opening her bedroom door. Yikes, I can only guess that Bella did not get into Brown? Or she doesn't have enough money?
HoosierNina chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
I was glad to hear the ILY confessions and that Bella vocalized my concern about it being all about sex. Alice and Rose are nice comic relief.
1,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »