Reviews for All Work and No Play
EmLou1987 chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
I'm really glad you decided to continue this story. I love it. Keep up the good work and i'm really looking forward to the next chapter,

x x x
virgofan chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
DAMN! Hope we get an update soon ;)
RunningManJunkie2015 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
how dare they crash a girls night in...oh well that means more bella and edward time;)
RunningManJunkie2015 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
my boyfriend want's me to let you know that he likes your story and will continue to read it with me...right now he's in the living room reading your story, apparently it's to intresting to stop and review so he asked me to do it for him:)
RunningManJunkie2015 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
i hope bella lets edward take care of her! i know i would(ouch my boyfriend just pulled my hair for that comment, but it's all good i like it rough...hahahaha...j/k) can't wait to read the rest;)
RunningManJunkie2015 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
definitly gonna be one of my favs...i love your story:) my boyfriend says it's because i like it dirty whatever...i'm not the one who reads stories that only have mature themes:P
robsten63 chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
This is a great story. Please update soon?
imgettingmarried2edwardcullen chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
love it! please update soon!
Izobella Snow chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
! lol I love this so far! :)
snjezana chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
I love it, a lot. thank you. :)
TaleTerror chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
Please update, you have no idea how hooked i've become on this story. I want to know where this is going!
jennyap chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
um yeah ... that was ... yeah! : )
HC chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
wowowowowowowowow!

I don't know what else to say!
rae13 chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
i really really really hope you update soon!
Twilights1Fan chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
Oh yes! I love dirty talking Edward. Your Edward is my favorite dirty talker of them all. This is one long tiring drive, its good that they have each other to keep company. I wonder what's going on with Edward though, he seems so moody and keeping something to himself lately? I wonder what it is?

I love when he makes Bella all flustered and leaves her wanting. I can't wait for him to give her a little releaf.

I love this story. You make me want for me...

Please update as soon as possible. Thanks,

Jennifer