Reviews for All Work and No Play
snjezana chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
I love it, a lot. thank you. :)
TaleTerror chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
Please update, you have no idea how hooked i've become on this story. I want to know where this is going!
jennyap chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
um yeah ... that was ... yeah! : )
HC chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
wowowowowowowowow!

I don't know what else to say!
rae13 chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
i really really really hope you update soon!
Twilights1Fan chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
Oh yes! I love dirty talking Edward. Your Edward is my favorite dirty talker of them all. This is one long tiring drive, its good that they have each other to keep company. I wonder what's going on with Edward though, he seems so moody and keeping something to himself lately? I wonder what it is?

I love when he makes Bella all flustered and leaves her wanting. I can't wait for him to give her a little releaf.

I love this story. You make me want for me...

Please update as soon as possible. Thanks,

~Jennifer
SamAndAndy4EverInfinity chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
Wow this story totally rocks. you have done an amazing job on writing I can hardly wait to read the next chapter. So I was wondering when will you be adding more chapters to this story.

Keep up the good worl I really enjoy reading them.
ColourmeCullen chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
Ok, so if I was Bella I would have just given him some road head.. lmao ;)

Esme's talk of Carlisle just waiting to erupt was priceless.. lol Here's hoping this a for more than just Edward and Bella. ;)
ColourmeCullen chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
Ok, so the girl in me wants to believe that Carlisle was that proposed to Esme and was subsequently turned down.. which would explain him reaction to her, obviously trying to figure out why she looked familiar.. maybe? But why no reaction from Esme? Interesting developments!
ColourmeCullen chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
Are you kidding me with this? Ugh.. I know that Bella doesn't talk about what's going on, but has she finally pushed Edward too far and away? All I can say is that I hope he didn't treat that as a goodbye f*ck.. Arg!
ColourmeCullen chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
I hate how you keep saying all these things are necessary! lol you're killing me here! ;)
ColourmeCullen chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Short and sexy... but bittersweet..
ColourmeCullen chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
Oh, Bella! She's taking such a huge step with this...
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
Really good! I loved Esme's comment about Edward's parents, so funny yet seems so true.

Woah! that man can tease, back in the seat for her without a release and six more hours of driving to do.

So no friends for him huh? No strong foundation like how she has Alice and Rose? hmmm..he really intrigues me a lot now, will you ever write it so we get to know about him some more? e.g his past before the school and Bella. Even in a way of him sitting her down and telling her, that would be good, but if not, I'll just enjoy whatever you come up with as this story is a definitely fav of mine. But I still can't help but wonder, Will he ever really open up to her? why is he so locked away?

Looking forward to more and thanks for this..:)
ColourmeCullen chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Interesting turn of events.. kinda shocked but intrigued to see where this takes them!
1,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »