Reviews for Asha
Crazy About Survivor chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Asha is a character I love the hate. I guess in this story, you brought an interesting story line for her, almost concluding what the writers left her with
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
fuck! wow that was cool seeing this view of Asha! damn! well i really hope you do a one-shot or something of Max's reaction! )
Gamegirl452 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Reaction please!
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I really liked this fic. It's a great idea, and it puts Asha in a much more likeable position. It was such an interesting twist to have Alec find out the truth first. I liked the reasoning for why she didn't tell Max the truth- it made a lot of sense. My only difficulty with it was that I had a difficult time following some of it because of the grammar. I would like to read a follow-up to this, but if you do write it, could you please work a little more on the sentence structure. I would hate to see a great fic ignored or disregarded because the grammar makes it hard to understand.
FirstBorn chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Please do write a sequel, this is an interesting perspective on Asha/Jondy, a character always mentioned but never seen. Looking forward to read more. Take care.
Crogos chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Oh, I loved it. It's one of my big pet peeves when authors write Asha as this passive, subdued, helpless woman. I always thought her character could have been so much more, and was really frustrated by how underutilized she was.

I also really loved the mention of Zack. Some people liked his ending, but I hated it. I thought it was devastatingly tragic. Sure he gets a 'normal' life. But how is that a victory if he has no recollection of his own struggles? How sweet can it be when he knows something in his life is missing and he can't understand what it is? How is it fair that all he's worked for was taken away from him?

Wow, for a one-shot, I really enjoyed this. I think it can go in so many places, way beyond a one or two-shot piece. I really hope you consider it.

Great job!
Beige Flicka chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Omg, I really liked this fic, it made me totally like Asha and wish that your idea of her was true, because that would've been extremly cool :)