Reviews for Missing presumed alive
Fallow52 chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
Kudos :)
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
I think that this one is amongst broom's most unique stories. Interesting plot, interesting original characters and a wonderful happy ending. Her creativity and good nature are sorely missed.
HeartsGlow chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
Too bad Neville didn't end up with Ginny. I always liked that pairing.
Araytigre chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
And They All Lived Happily Ever After! That was very sweet, fast, but sweet just the same. I liked what they did to Draco, a fitting end for him, and there is no way that Hermione muffed the obliviation spell like he did. Thank You. TTFN
desireejones99 chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
That was fun
The Ghostly Minion chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
Thank you again for another wonderful story. Also, thank you for sharing your own story and proving that magic is real.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Poetic justice indeed!

"My object all sublime
I shall achieve in time
To let the punishment fit the crime.
The punishment fit the crime."

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
So, this is the start of a terrific looking story. This is clearly Luna and Ron, but what about Harry and Hermione?

I see there is a lot to find out and I look forward as the mysteries are solved.

starlite22 chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
Great story small question, what happened to Hermonie's parents?
HoosierCullen chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
Okay that was a little anti-climatic but you did have to end it somewhere. I liked this story alot you had me hooked from the beginning and I was intersted in finding out how it was all going to end. This was an interesting idea and I really liked it alot. VERY VERY VERY WELL DONE!
HoosierCullen chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
Okay that explains a lot and now we know where Caddie and her ancestors come from. That seemed a little out of place and it should have been in the chapter before, but I did like the explanation. VERY WELL DONE!
HoosierCullen chapter 19 . 10/26/2012
Okay so now we know Georges love's name is Caddie and is a fairylike being. We have married off Charlie to Nicky and the Weasleys know of the two couples being pregnant. VERY WELL DONE!
HoosierCullen chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
Well both Ron and Harry are going to be daddies and the family is gearing up for the Christmas wedding and welcome back party. We finally know where Ginny is and have had a reference to her in the story other than Ron shouting her name. VERY WELL DONE!
HoosierCullen chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
Okay so is the dark haired woman coming back with George? The wedding is coming up and that will leave only Fred unmarried. VERY WELL DONE!
HoosierCullen chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Wow that is short notice for a wedding and George found the love of his life in a pub. Well that is interesting. VERY WELL DONE!