Reviews for Halloween A Challenge Fic
ELW1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
tabby1249 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Of all of your stories that I have read so far, I like this one best. I like the give and tak between E And S, and I like the. Fact that S is able to stik to her convictions without being butchy and hysterical. Nicely done.
Trajedy99 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Another fun story, thank you. Regards Trudy
ericsookieforever chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aphrothena chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I don't mind having a Viking who can't long as he can dance me into his heart. It was sweet and exciting. Love it!
silt chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
good story and hoo-yeah for keeping the players in character! thanks for sharing!
Baronessjai chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That Was soo cute the give and take very good

as I said b4 i love SOOKIEERIC. anything you do with them in it I'm all for it keep up the good work I'm waiting for you to finish commitment is it whatever it is it was great please

pm me when you add another chapter PLEASE... I keep reading them over and over again.. :)

Shaantih chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I've really enjoyed reading this! Nicely written :)
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Amazingly adorable. I loved how you had Pam mention that this was a big step for him to - that he is still stuck in some old ways. That was very insightful.

Great job.
jesuislacamera chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
another well written story
havenroo chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This story seriously had me doing a happy dance. Good stuff!
Alicebluebonnet chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
thank you thank you thank you! What a *great* story. There are so very few stories out there, that when I find a good one I just want to do a happy dance. It had everything I like and even better it's one I can ahare with my daughter.
basoccermom chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I really like this story. It was very classy and had a very nice ending.
Brandy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Good story. Probably the best I've read so far. Great balance of characters and spot on with conversation.