Reviews for Screams Echoing Through The Halls
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Well... its a haunted house so its not logical thar ev
Rosaanimefreak chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is my kind of story! Sooo cute!
piemaker93 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Omg it's just so cuuuuute! I love scared tooru so adorable! Very well written
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Sneaky Yuujirou, but poor Tooru nearly had a heart attack.
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awww! XD I loved this! So adorable!
asebi chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
aww..poor Touru, that was quite evil of Yuujirou! LoL But it was cute in the end XD
LittleCopperRidingHood chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OMG LOL THIS WAS AWESOME!

"There was a moment of pure shock, where all Tooru could do was stare at the thing, wide-eyed."

OMG I COULD JUST SEE IT! HIS FACE JUST PURE SHOCK OF BEING SCARED! LOL JEZ THAT WAS AWESOME!

-Red
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Lol that was great! I do so enjoy this anime and the fics writen about these two seem to be always fantastic!
Melii Aile chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aw, that was so cute. I really liked this. Great job!
pbub2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I loved the detail! And the ending was really cute.
Aoken chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Very PP-like ... Thanks!
anon azure chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
KAWAII!
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Haha nice move :P I loved it, good job!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Ah, I like it. They seem perfectly in character right up until six paragraphs to the end. Tohru's behavior in the haunted house is just perfect. The way he pretends to be not scared until the rotting corpse surprises him. I was half expecting him to just cave and cling to Yuujiro's arm or something. Lots of fanfic authors like to do that to him. Kudos.

About the sixth paragraph to the end - Yeah, it's cute, but Yuujiro wouldn't admit to why he took Tohru into the haunted house. He doesn't have the guts. He's afraid to do anything that would make a change, even if it were a change for the better. I mean, all it took was a few words to integrate himself into his family, and he went years and years without saying them. He'd be too chicken to take a chance like admitting he liked his best friend. He's got too much to lose. He'd do that blush/mumble thing he did at the end of the series. When Tohru asked him if he wanted Tohru to stay.