Reviews for Love Hurts
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Yay! Yay! Yay! I LOVE this! You are so awesome at siblingfics! Love the fluffly! Do you have siblings? Are you close to them? Am I prying? Uh, duh. Yes. Sorry! That's just me! Curious! Anyway, can't wait to see what you coe up with next! Muah! Toodals!
ChildofAslan86 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Great work! I really do admire your storytelling. I love the way you describe Peter's relationship with his siblings, especially Edmund, in your works!
chuochuo chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
I just finished this story! I think it's the longest and most thorough story of the year btwn LWW and PC! :)
katheyn chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
lol that is funny
lifechiaroscuro chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
I love the fic. so far! Please finish it!

P.S.- I think you're doing Ed pretty well!

~Caity :)
Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I adored this story! Absolutely adorable, I love your writing :)

-Baak
jjjc chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
AAA! Amazing ending, I was extremly excited!
Bartholo chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Awesome story. I really liked the Charles POV scene. It would bee interesting to see more of him.

Further up and further in,

Bartholo
Aslan is love chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
OH my, I love the way Peter explains to Edmund about Missing Aslan when they're in England. its so powerfully true in reality too because I myself wonder when Jesus Christ sometimes even though I know logically he's here always, but sometimes it doesn't feel like he's listening or cares :( wonderful finish to your story, please write more
CatsbytheGreat chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
I like how you resolved everything. Peter is really the protector of the family. The letter in between everything was an interesting way to show how the children's changes appear to others. And the end was also cool, because we know what happens next.
Wildfire2 chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Wonderful story. It jumped around a bit more than I'd like but it was still very well done and very touching! I hope you decide to write more stories. I really enjoyed reading this.

Thanks for writing,

Wildfire
SpangleyPony chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Great chapter I loved the scene with Peter and Ed underneath the tree, best chapter yet I think. Hope your able to update soon :)
Tonzura123 chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
AH! I can't believe you're done with it! *dabs eyes with tissue*

SPECTACULAR finish to a SPECTACULAR story!

I adored the talk between the brothers, the little hug and kiss on the head, as well as the brief embellishment of Lucy's Narnian habits of not wearing shoes outside- all of which were warm, fuzzy, and utterly sweet!

Something else that really struck me (and I mean REALLY, actually, probably for the first time) was that the Pevensies didn't realize that when they went back Oreius and the rest of their friends would be dead. *is feeling pretty stupid* I know the movie and books both had small burbles about that. Still. You got it across better. :P What with Edmund's determined decision to try and HUG! Oreius as soon as they returned home. (By the way, that imagery alone was enough for me to spray my tea across the computer screen. Good job.)

I can't believe it's DONE! *is aghast* It was so GOOD!

Keep writing!

As Always,

-Tonzura123
spanderfan chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
I love this story.
laily.spenstar chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
You made me love Peter even my favourite character is still chappie!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »