Reviews for Can You Make A Miracle?
destiny's sweet melody chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I really liked this! I also had some issues regarding the whole YuuichixAyu thing since she was mentally still a child.
Anyway, this was great, especially the last line.
het het hetalia chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Finally, a really good KANON fanfic. Mai x Yuichi perfect (opinion) ...
metalgearhunter chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I didn't exactly read the rest of your A/N on the last Paragraph, but if there are any Kanon Fanfics there, I'd like to see them. Anyway, here's to a review!

The story was well paced, even for an alternate ending, plus I never agreed to the AyuxYuuichi either, glad to find another! I am glad you wrote this story, it very pleasant, though I feel the ending was bit rushed, especially with Akiko being in that state and forgetting about her, that just doesn't seem like Yuuichi, but we are all not perfect, only Jesus (or God) is.

Anywho, do you think you could maybe take on a request for me and write a story with Yuuichi, Mai, and Sayuri? It's only a simple question, though I doubt you'd do it, but meh. I'm a writer too, but it's always funner to read someone else's stories instead of write them. Thanks for this story!
miyucamui chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I loved it because it was beautifully written, and I prefer this ending over the real one. I could actually picture this in my head.
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
So sad that this place hardly has any fics considering that Kanon is a pretty good series (barely finished it a couple of days ago), yet effing Naruto has over a million people writing for it. Not fair I say...

Aside from that, I had always figured that this was the way things ought to have happened. Mai had gone about and doing some miracle work and healed everyone with her powers. While I was a bit peeved that poor Akiko was almost forgotten (c'mon Youichi, she feeds and shelters you and is family how can you almost forget her?) overall, this one shot was pretty good. It leaves you feeling good inside while explaining in a logical (at least in the show) way how everyone got healed.
AnimeFan12688 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
great story! I really like the detail and attention you put into treating this as if it were an actual ending to the series and you were merely putting it into word form. as a writer, I always judge others' work (if I actually get to the end of it) based on whether (s)he was able to paint a picture of what is happening as I read (since I'm a visual person), and I was on borderline tears by the time I finished reading, so well done on such an awesome story! I wish there were more Kanon fics on here...
FistOfTheMortalFlames chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Wuved the story _ i think mai is the best xD nd the detail added was pretty good.
Halfsmile chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I liked this story because you have a way with words, and you have an understanding of the characters and are great at drawing out and extending them.
Sir Traveler chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ah, finally, a like-mind. I've introduced Kanon to atleast 30 people and each and every one of them thinks I'm crazy beacuse I wanted a maiXyuichi ending.

Good story, but I wish there was more. I know there is already alot here, but...
xYonakaxMikazukix chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I loved this alternate ending to the anime. It is such a shock to see hardly any fan fictions on Kanon...was this a YuuichixMai ending? It was a little confusing in the middle section but overall I thought this was simply amazing. You really are such an amazing writer.
JkawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I've never read a Kanon fic before, and I'm glad that this was my first one. I like how the characters were well...in character and the alternate-ending thing. Well done!
Rockomaniac chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Beautiful Story.

I really like it.

Mai was always my favourite character in Kanon.

I sincerely thank you for writing this.

Rockomaniac