Reviews for For You
swim-with-sharks chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This story is absolutely beautiful. Inspiring, I guess you could call it. I doubt I'd have the right words to tell you how much I love it, despite my dislike for Show!LP. These are the characters I loved back in the early seasons, and this is the couple they could have been in season 1. Amazing job (I mean, I just added an LP story to my favorites. I only ever did that with one other story, and it was yours too. Trust me, that says a lot for your talent.)
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
WOW this was absolutely amazing! Such a romantic story, I was all warm inside while reading it! I wish they had spent more time together before they parted ways but I loved it either way.
Kaily119 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I do not understand how i bypassed this story! it was beautifully written, a little out of the ordinary but still wonderful.
DKnAK chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
How have I not read this one yet? It's beautiful!
xoxotaylor chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I just found this sotry, and its AMAZING. i LOVED it. i don't think i blinked once while i read it. absolutely amazing. sequel please?
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
this is one of my favorite stories, really - hence my favoriting it :) - and i just LOVE it. the way you described lucas and peyton's meeting and then their time apart and the book he wrote...this could so happen. in fact, i almost wish it DID. thanks for writing this :)
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I finally got around to reading this, and i'm so glad i did.

it was so undeniably incredible, just like all of your other stories.

You write LP in such a great way, and your writing being so dang amazing just makes it all that much better.
Juzzy88 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was aweosme! you should right a sequal cause that would be really cool.
AdzLovesLeyton chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
this story was beautiful! i've always imagined LP having such a strong connection like this, i loved it!
anyonebutyou3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
That was absolutely beautiful. I love this story, absolutely amazing! Definitly going into my favourites. :)
abbyfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
That was absolutely amazing. I hardly ever cry happy tears, but I definitely shed some over this story. I don't know quite what it was, perhaps the way you characterized Lucas and Peyton, and how you created a world where despite the fact that they are total strangers, not only are they destined to be together, but without even knowing each other they bring out the best and most organic aspects of themselves. Whatever it was, it was fantastically brilliant. I really liked the idea of Peyton being so inspired by his work that it is reflected in her art. That was a beautiful touch. And the fact that they both changed thier styles after their initial encounter was lovely as well. This story was a masterpiece by itself, but you are ever inspired to write a sequal or follow-up of sorts for this story, I would be first in line to read it.

That all being said, I must make a pathetic plea, asking that you never stop writing LP fics. I've read your other stories and have been blown away by the way you write, and more specifically, the way you write Lucas and Peyton. You somehow have a perfect way of writing stories that aren't too dramatic and aren't too sappy/fluffy. You've managed to find a happy medium that not only makes your stories entirely enjoyable, but somehow make me overall happier than I was before I sat down to read your latest update. I don't know how you do it, but please, never stop. Cheers.
biyo chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
OMG! this was amazing, great, romantic and perfect! I loved it! You're seriously a great writer! I love your work!
trublonde18 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This was excellent. I loved it!
yaba chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
this was so breathtaking! I loved how you wrote them in the begnning and then how they each coped with being apart. i think it was really well written, i loved your metaphors and word choice, i think it definitely reflected in the mood of the story. you should definitely write more, this was lovely :)

Yana
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
aw this was so great! i loved it! great job!