Reviews for A Quiet Moment
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 9/11
Aw adrable and touching fic here
CheetahBaby chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
First off, to the other reviewer, love doesn't always have to be romantic remember? :)

To the author: I liked it very much, it really was quite calm and peaceful. I actually took a swim in the ocean today, so the calm serenity found diving through the waves is fresh in my mind. I wanted to make two comments. One, a grammar rule is never to split infinitives, so it follows that it flows better to try not to split compound verbs. Example: "Ariel picked the small fish up..." flows a bit better as "Ariel picked up the small fish..." with "picked up" functioning as a compund verb. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to help you find ways to have more polish. Can you tell I'm a teacher? LOL.

The other comment is in regards to Flounder. He is not actually a flounder fish. Flounders are flat and have both eyes on one side of their bodies. They are sandy colored bottom dwellers. I have no idea why Disney named a bright blue and yellow fish Flounder other than it sounded cute and really does seem to fit the character.

I hope that helps your understanding. I am quite impressed by the rarity of typos I've found in your writing (I have read "Where you go I will follow"). So many people post things without so much as using spell check. Thank you! Betas exist for a reason! :) You articulate yourself well and I was particularly impressed by your use of "chortled." I don't think I've ever seen that used in a fanfic. Kudos for the expanded vocab! You even used it in a way that anyone who didn't know what it meant could understand it from context! YAY!

Well, I'm sure I've said enough. Let me know if there's anything you'd ever like me to read over for you, girlie! :)

Your Parva Puella Maris (Little Girl of the Sea) or Parva Nais (Litte Water Nymph/Naiad). I'm a Latin teacher. ;)
Ariel chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Aww that was cute. And I do think Flounder loves Ariel as a friend ;)
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This is really sweet and their arguments are kinda funny...but do you think Flounder actually loves Ariel? They're different species after all!
GladeSistas chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Aww! That's so cute! :D

I can balance a pencil on my nose too! (Puts pencil on her nose. Pencil falls off) . . . nevermind . . . lol

Great job, I love it!