Reviews for Time Slip
ruby-marie94 chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
This is fantastic the best xiaolin showdown wfanfiction I ever read. I love the way how you brought kimiko and chase together. I cannot think of a better way you could have done it. :)
woodlandfairykirk chapter 30 . 7/6/2012
great job(:
Deejae chapter 30 . 11/19/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS FANFIC! I loved every bit of it, how natural everything fit together and stuff. You really should write a sequel for this story. I'm in love. Absolutely in love. I loved Ching and the whole plot line. It wasn't too fluffy, but it wasn't too hard either. (but maybe a little bit more fluff at the ending part would have been better). PLEASE make more Chamiko fanfics. Pretty please with a cherry on the top? Your 1# fan requests it :D
Nanopanda chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
AWESOME! i loved it! i couldn't come up with anything that actually made Chase laugh like that! as i said, awesome : )
narutolover1996 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
are you going to continue this story because i would really like for you to continue writing your really good could you add that chat room like thing that you had in the first chapter would be awesome thank you so much for writing this there is that many good fics about chase and kimiko pairings and could you make a chessur and alice pairing i would like that alot
Flali-Chan chapter 30 . 3/14/2009
This was a fun-ish journey I think that I want to see more.
Raina Darlig chapter 30 . 2/18/2009
Good job can't wait for the next chapter!

This is real interesting!
GoddessOfBassoons chapter 30 . 2/17/2009
AWW! End of story already? Well, I'm satisfied that there is a sequel. Better be just as good as this story. ;D

Honstly, one of the best stories on Xialoin Showdown ever written on here. It has romance, but not too much. Action, but not overboard. No one was too ooc. Your showdown was great, and if you used the plot and changed the characters, it would make an awesome story that would deserve to be published.

I have given you all my praise. This story rocks.

Can't wait for the sequel!

GoddessOfBassoons chapter 29 . 2/17/2009
Sorry for the late review! I got grounded...

Anyway's nice chap. The'll be more details in the next review.

Keep it up!

Gina chapter 30 . 2/14/2009
AH CHASE NEEDS HIS FREEDOM BACK(sorry im a chase girl fan) EP LET HIM FALL IN LOVE W/ KIMIKO
Mikomi chapter 30 . 2/13/2009
I really liked this and hope you write the sequel quickly.
PowerMadAvatarGirl chapter 30 . 2/13/2009
Get can't wait to read the sequel, well actually I can but I just hope it posted sooner rather the later.

Ya, I know what you mean about how you can't find a Kimiko/Chase that slowly builds, if they all were like that they would all seem so much more realistic, but then this one wouldn't be so unique then.
takara410 chapter 30 . 2/13/2009
love it continue
takara410 chapter 29 . 2/13/2009
love it
Guest chapter 28 . 2/12/2009
[clap clap]

Okay, super-fast updateing, just how I like it! Keep going at this pace!

Nice cliffhanger as well. You really built up the suspense quite nicely. I had to do some deep breathing to calm down.

And great showdown. It wasn't a really really dumb showdown, or a really complicated one that's hard to follow. It was origanal, I've never seen a showdown quite like this one. Your descriptions were also great during the showdown, and throughout the story.

And I am super happy, not 1 'said' in the whole chapter! Other words really made me see what kind of tone they were using and how they say what they say.

And for the reviews? You deserve them. 100 precent. This story is awesome, great, fantastic...you get the picture. If there were awards on fanfiction, I would hope with all I have for you to win.

Great job! Update as fast as you are now!