Reviews for Protecting His Bookworm
Good chapter
Class should make more
Really good
starlite22 chapter 31 . 7/31
Why has the lawyer got the same name as Harry's dorm mate?
starlite22 chapter 28 . 7/31
The youngest two Weasleys got sent to Prision? What/why haven't Molly or Arthur said anything? Why would he still want to be minister after what happened to his kids? Most parents would want to defend them and not believe they did?
starlite22 chapter 4 . 7/30
Not sure what the heck going on, but the wedding process you described is only partly accurate for England, they should of stay in Scotland, as they don't need permission at 17 to be married there. In the uk they'd need permission but they can't get married in a church the same day, as the bands have to be posted in advance and also they wouldn't go to a court house to get permission.
starlite22 chapter 2 . 7/30
Where did Harry get the ring from?
Piper chapter 27 . 7/5
It's orgasm not organism
stefanie1955 chapter 6 . 6/8
Okay, this is definitely an AU.
stefanie1955 chapter 4 . 6/8
I have only one complaint and it has nothing to do with the story. I'm really enjoying it all! However, I think two chapters should be put together. I was on the train, and did not have internet so I could not read the next one *sighs* I had to wait 20 mins... The torture... Sighs* I wish I could have the PDF
wine witch chapter 15 . 5/13
Half way into the story I give up reading it due to the annoying multitude of orthography and grammar mistakes, sorry.
Mrs.BellatrixLestrange chapter 34 . 4/27
You should really have someone check the spelling and grammar errors that were in your book. I have found almost 25 mistakes.
Overall a really good book though.
harmonydramione chapter 34 . 4/4
This is such a good story. even after reading it like 5 times I still love it!
Quileutepack.Seth16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I really like this :)
pls update soon
D chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
Amazing story hats off for you