Reviews for Protecting His Bookworm
guest chapter 33 . 7/25
this chapter felt really rushed and was just plain bad. The writing was almost as if it was by a different author.
Mae chapter 10 . 6/3
Wǒ hěn xǐhuān zhège gùshì. Qǐng xiě gèng duō. Duìbùqǐ, wǒ xiě wǒ de yǔyán, nà kěnéng hěn nán lǐjiě. Dàn wǒ kěyǐ dú yīngyǔ fēicháng hǎo. Zhǐshì bùnéng xiě.
Jan chapter 34 . 5/10
This story has given me life. It is so artfully constructed. The flow is phenomenal. You are an amazing writer.
Booklover24246 chapter 9 . 4/16
At her first oraganism...this made me laugh so hard sorry
Booklover24246 chapter 27 . 4/16
Organism...sorry
Bruh chapter 5 . 1/15
So amazing
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
Can Ron and Ginny just die
MrsH chapter 34 . 11/16/2015
For 34 chapters, you've been asking me to leave my great review. Well, this is as close to "good" as you will get. It' not a flame - and as it's being written years after the story was published, I doubt you'll read it anyway. But if you do, and pay attention to it, it will make you a better writer.

First, there's nothing wrong with the story's plot. It could have been interesting had it been written by someone with any interest in delivering a story that is fact-checked and proofread. I can't begin to list the factual errors - from a private bank account with "trillions" of dollars in it (there are no individuals worth "trillions" - if you understood what the word meant, that would never hae entered your thoughts) to anachronisms like a bound "family Bible" created before bookbinding or printing, to basic medical fact like when a pregnancy test is possible.

As for the grammar errrors, whoever was the beta reader for this story has worse grammar and spelling skills than a third grader. I counted 232 errors in one chapter. It is, quite simply, the worst story I've ever plowed through written by a native English speaker in terms of grammar and spelling errors.

There is basic plotting and writing talent here, but I suspect that the hubris and bad attitute that has the author demannding only positive reiews, will overcome any basic talent. Too bad, really, because there is always the chance that discipline and attention to detail could turn this mess into a really, really good story.
amestoy chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
I like the story in general, but I don't like the amount of power you have given to the Potters.
amestoy chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
The story is interesting but I can see there are some mistakes in the redaction. Thx for writing.
amestoy chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Omg, an interesting beggining. Wanting to read more.
hhrforever chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
I would think she would fight the law more. I think if Harry gave her more of a reason to marry him. Great so far
tkim619 chapter 34 . 9/30/2015
whaooo just amazing! really love it~~ good thing ronald and ginerva cant hurt them anymore
tkim619 chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Draco being bestfriends with Harry and Hermione and nice to Remus and Sirius... interesting...
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Why didn't they raise harry with love?