Reviews for Protecting His Bookworm
Quileutepack.Seth16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I really like this :)
pls update soon
D chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
Amazing story hats off for you
twinningbigtime chapter 27 . 9/28/2016
Got to love having a great organism ;)
The Ghostly Minion chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
Ginny and Ron are heading for a huge fall. Hermione need to still learn she can trust Harry. It is nice to have a Healer in the Family.

Will we ever learn about others in this situation?

TGM
whitebuffalowmn chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
very nicely done!
Evanlv chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
Why doesn't Hermione just flee to other country or marry to Ron?
guest chapter 33 . 7/25/2016
this chapter felt really rushed and was just plain bad. The writing was almost as if it was by a different author.
Mae chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
Wǒ hěn xǐhuān zhège gùshì. Qǐng xiě gèng duō. Duìbùqǐ, wǒ xiě wǒ de yǔyán, nà kěnéng hěn nán lǐjiě. Dàn wǒ kěyǐ dú yīngyǔ fēicháng hǎo. Zhǐshì bùnéng xiě.
Jan chapter 34 . 5/10/2016
This story has given me life. It is so artfully constructed. The flow is phenomenal. You are an amazing writer.
Booklover24246 chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
At her first oraganism...this made me laugh so hard sorry
Booklover24246 chapter 27 . 4/16/2016
Organism...sorry
Bruh chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
So amazing
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
Can Ron and Ginny just die
MrsH chapter 34 . 11/16/2015
For 34 chapters, you've been asking me to leave my great review. Well, this is as close to "good" as you will get. It' not a flame - and as it's being written years after the story was published, I doubt you'll read it anyway. But if you do, and pay attention to it, it will make you a better writer.

First, there's nothing wrong with the story's plot. It could have been interesting had it been written by someone with any interest in delivering a story that is fact-checked and proofread. I can't begin to list the factual errors - from a private bank account with "trillions" of dollars in it (there are no individuals worth "trillions" - if you understood what the word meant, that would never hae entered your thoughts) to anachronisms like a bound "family Bible" created before bookbinding or printing, to basic medical fact like when a pregnancy test is possible.

As for the grammar errrors, whoever was the beta reader for this story has worse grammar and spelling skills than a third grader. I counted 232 errors in one chapter. It is, quite simply, the worst story I've ever plowed through written by a native English speaker in terms of grammar and spelling errors.

There is basic plotting and writing talent here, but I suspect that the hubris and bad attitute that has the author demannding only positive reiews, will overcome any basic talent. Too bad, really, because there is always the chance that discipline and attention to detail could turn this mess into a really, really good story.
amestoy chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
I like the story in general, but I don't like the amount of power you have given to the Potters.