Reviews for Protecting His Bookworm
Bob chapter 34 . 4/20
Phenomenal job
Donna J Noble chapter 34 . 3/25
Absolutely stunning. I couldn't stop reading. Thank you.
LittlMisSunshineNdRain chapter 21 . 3/13
Harry seems very OOC. I don't see harry ever being disrespectful to anyone like how he was to Severus if they were on good terms. Also, albums and everyone calling him sir is a little to far fetched. It would seem more harry if he continued to respect his professors and seniors. No matter his level of superiority in regards to the wizarding comunity.

All in all your writing is brilliant. Just some of the character actions and all.
Kara chapter 32 . 12/5/2014
Just felt like I should let you know, though others probably have already, only the mother can feel the baby moving around; and that's in the middle of the second trimester. I am twenty one weeks, and even I can barely feel her. There's no way that harry or Draco could. Tell when the baby moved.
aletha chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I love the story so far but I hope this is not a remus/Sirius slash but I would love it to be a remus/jane granger and Sirius/jane granger's sister
hp fan chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
tftdtv64d5vvvvvvvvvexrxebycdrszxftcfcgcfyxztzetdryj
Dorea Black95 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
I really love this story so far (I'm not done yet). It's about time Harry gains some significant power and I love the fact that you put is grandparents in it. There is, however, one little thing that bugs me.

Harry's grandfather is named Charlus Potter, who married Dorea Black. Sirius and James are distant family. If you go to google, you will find several family trees. I'm not criticising you, but you might want to do some more research next time.
Shanaya chapter 34 . 4/7/2014
Awesome story
Luv harry potter
Pls make more stories like this one
k chapter 34 . 1/17/2014
Good story! I liked it a lot
But... Dracos gay!?.. not cool!
Nadia chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
I want more
Except I want Draco and Hermione
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
I WANT TO HUG YOU!
VampireWitch456 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Oi oi 3 it! :D Harry's good at "entertaining his wife" LOL :P
Guest chapter 34 . 10/30/2013
Wonderful story except draco and neville!
twlightbella chapter 33 . 9/21/2013
Harry and Hermione get married twice have daughter named Lily rose potter and Remus and jane get married and having twin boys and Faith is remus's daughter.
Hermione Lupin13 chapter 34 . 9/2/2013
OMG! Tis a wonderful story. Thanks for it.