Reviews for Protecting His Bookworm
tyrannicpuppy chapter 34 . 3/8
Good story. Love a happy ending for Harmony.
Bob21 chapter 1 . 2/7
Good writing however, the idea is only the beginning of another muggleborn uprising or mass imigration from Brittan
Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/1
Bloody Merlin! I have to say this is an awesome fanfic! The right amount of chapters (though i was sad when it ended) You ma'am/sir are a great writer! I thank you for giving your time to write a lovely fanfic. I love that Draco isn't the enemy i always felt it was unfair that Draco was shaped as 'the mean one' yes he did seem that way but if you just be nice to him he'll be nice to you, just like Serveus. I also like how Lucius is actually good too. I seriously hate the weasels (besides Percy Fred and George) But I thank you again for the lovely fanfic, Good Day!

Hufflepuffs are loyal
Kiara chapter 34 . 12/27/2017
It was a really good book despite the grammar mistake and I really enjoyed it ! Keep Up The Good Work
jumpingninjo chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
fucking awesome man I really loved this there were minor spelling errors but everything was so fucking good especially remus Jane and faith loved it thank you
WolfyVannah5 chapter 34 . 11/30/2017
This is brilliant. It had the right amount of fluff, of mature things, of hurt/comfort, it was brilliant. I love that Hermione had a little sister who could tell people’s emotions, she was adorable and she melted Snape’s heart. Remus and Hermione’s Mom being together was a bit unexpected but I loved it cause it fit perfectly with it. At first, I thought you were gonna put Sirius and him together, then Sirius and Draco but I like that Draco ended up with Neville. I hate what happened to Hermione but the fact that you made Snape so close to them because he connected with Faith and that he found a cure only helps me realize that other people saw that Snape want so bad, he was forced into that situation. This was great! Keep up the great work! —
Marc the Unruly chapter 34 . 11/4/2017
Aside from the atrocious spelling and grammar I enjoyed it, despite the plot holes you could drive a truck through.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
Good chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2017
Class should make more
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2017
Really good
starlite22 chapter 31 . 7/31/2017
Why has the lawyer got the same name as Harry's dorm mate?
starlite22 chapter 28 . 7/31/2017
The youngest two Weasleys got sent to Prision? What/why haven't Molly or Arthur said anything? Why would he still want to be minister after what happened to his kids? Most parents would want to defend them and not believe they did?
starlite22 chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
Not sure what the heck going on, but the wedding process you described is only partly accurate for England, they should of stay in Scotland, as they don't need permission at 17 to be married there. In the uk they'd need permission but they can't get married in a church the same day, as the bands have to be posted in advance and also they wouldn't go to a court house to get permission.
starlite22 chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
Where did Harry get the ring from?
Piper chapter 27 . 7/5/2017