Reviews for Soft Light in Shadow
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Aww! Cute!
percab8531 chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
Awww you should continue this! It's really well written!
lexiloo718 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
wait. Did her dad shoot her? what happened?
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
I love the story a lot!
Me and Gaara 4ever chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
AW! SO CUTE! PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON! OMG! THIS IS SO CUTE!
desertfox.x chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
I really hope you continue this story, I love nekozawa and not many people write stories about him(at least not good ones). I hope you pick this story back up. 3
Larkfall chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Things are starting to get more interesting. This is a good well written story and it has a storyline that just catches peoples attention.
chocolatemud chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
aw.. sweet Neko-chan..

i hope you're going to continue this story,,

i love this story..
AngelofLove4eva chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
I love the story i hope you are going to continue
XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
1 Thing to say...:

AW!

Write more soon!

-Michy
livingstorywriter101 chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
Aww! This is so sweet! I love the female Belzenete XD Nekozawa and Beelenef are my favorite charecter along side with Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori and Tamaki XD I like pretty much every character besides Renge :P Haruhi's dad is pretty awesome XD Well anyways... please update soon!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Yay! You've updated! I'm tickled periwinkle to see the new chapters. I would have read through the chapter earlier, however the alert I had on your story didn't come and the system didn't say you had updated. Perhaps a bug in the system? Regardless, I'm awaiting the next update. Don't rush though, rushing might ruin the story.
BloodRedRose 13 chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
Your story is absolutely adorable! It's really hard to find good Nekozawa/OC fics, so I was very happy that I came across this one. Well done! I'm anxious to read more! _ Update soon please!

~ Rose
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
The writing is lovely, the charcters are in charecter and every thing is plausible and easy to imagine happening. The progression isn't too fast and it doesn't contain a mary-sue. A well rounded OC and over all genius. Well, done. I might favorite this!
KajiMori chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
-insert fangirlish squeal here-

Okay, now that that's over and done with... I love it. Really. I love Nekozawa and it's good to see a well-written story about him. Keep up the good work. ]
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »