Reviews for Moonlight Flower
So very beautiful!
kittyperry chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Utterly beautiful. Really enjoyed re-reading this.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
interesting night for Hermione and Severus :)
Seyfert chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Lovely ficlet!

You've managed to capture the essence of the characters extremely well. This story is just perfect, not a word in excess, yet a thousand unspoken words, as it should be.

Larisa chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Jess chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Beautiful. You really are the master of HGSS oneshots xx
Miravisu chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Indeed, the show must go on! Severus knows that far too well..
Alex the Kritkanzer chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I would have never thought that I will read the word "dichotomous" in a fanfic - especially one so pleasant. It almost obscured "lusting after my Order of Merlin" stuff.

But what poleaxed me was the passage about the spy-work. In few lines you managed to concentrate the essence of a character.

At certain point neat the end I caught myself I would like this to be a chapter instead of a complete one-shot, before the worn-out soles said everything I wanted to hear.

Thank you!
demmons1399 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I loved this! wonderfully true characterizations. Bravo!
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This was so lovely! How did I miss seeing it earlier? I love how she danced her soles through!
Deeba the Unchosen chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very entertaining story. Nice Pride & Prejudice references, and a solid Austenian style throughout. I haven't read anything of yours before. Is this your normal voice, or were you intending to add a Regency flavor? Either way, I loved reading it. I'll have to go read another of your stories to compare.
snapebaby27 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I love your writing... keep up the good work!
SkySeven chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Simply fantastic. One of the best one-shots I've ever read. You may or may not enjoy a HG/SS fic that I wrote, but if you're incredibly bored, I'd appreciate any comments.
Sinkme chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
very nice. very believable, i think. and so cute! great one shot
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Marvelous! They truly deserve each other; not as outcasts seeking a fellow sufferer, but as two souls aspiring for more than they were ever given.