Reviews for Moonlight Flower
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/22
interesting night for Hermione and Severus :)
Seyfert chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Lovely ficlet!

You've managed to capture the essence of the characters extremely well. This story is just perfect, not a word in excess, yet a thousand unspoken words, as it should be.

Larisa chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Jess chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Beautiful. You really are the master of HGSS oneshots xx
Miravisu chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Indeed, the show must go on! Severus knows that far too well..
Alex the Kritkanzer chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I would have never thought that I will read the word "dichotomous" in a fanfic - especially one so pleasant. It almost obscured "lusting after my Order of Merlin" stuff.

But what poleaxed me was the passage about the spy-work. In few lines you managed to concentrate the essence of a character.

At certain point neat the end I caught myself I would like this to be a chapter instead of a complete one-shot, before the worn-out soles said everything I wanted to hear.

Thank you!
demmons1399 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I loved this! wonderfully true characterizations. Bravo!
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This was so lovely! How did I miss seeing it earlier? I love how she danced her soles through!
Deeba the Unchosen chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very entertaining story. Nice Pride & Prejudice references, and a solid Austenian style throughout. I haven't read anything of yours before. Is this your normal voice, or were you intending to add a Regency flavor? Either way, I loved reading it. I'll have to go read another of your stories to compare.
snapebaby27 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I love your writing... keep up the good work!
SkySeven chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Simply fantastic. One of the best one-shots I've ever read. You may or may not enjoy a HG/SS fic that I wrote, but if you're incredibly bored, I'd appreciate any comments.
Sinkme chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
very nice. very believable, i think. and so cute! great one shot
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Marvelous! They truly deserve each other; not as outcasts seeking a fellow sufferer, but as two souls aspiring for more than they were ever given.
auroraziazan chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh my. Overwhelmed with squeeage. And it's not that this is fluffy. It's that it's in character, and sweet, and warm, and not just pushing for the sake of instant gratification, which wouldn't make any sense for either the characters or the relationship. Thank you for giving me satisfied warm fuzzy feelings.
Maladicta chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Lovely. Simply lovely. Is there a Ch2?