Reviews for My Everything
DANI TheBlackwaterHippie BLACK chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
were the romance at
Obversa chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I couldn't agree with you more. A beautiful, expertly written story - Leah deserved a happy ending, and never got it. Damn you, Stephenie Meyer.
BouncesLikeJaboc chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Well, like so many things about Breaking Dawn, this chapter nearly reduced me to large, dramatic fangirl tears, and left me with a shivery feeling up and down my little fangirly spine... i know you said this was a one-off thing, but it would be kinda cool if this was like a prologue to your wonderous Leah story, a story that has to be written. Has to be, in order for werewolf luvas in gach ait to see that they aren't just crazy sh*tes, but in fact pretty-damn deep people. This is actually pretty damn amazin' my crazy shite friend! i luvs u. Keep writing. You're actually pretty damn good with the poetic pairing of words (as Mr. B might say... Or, he might, if he said something of use to us, like, EVER). WRITE THE DAMN BOOK! *in rpattz accent*

You wanted a review, and I kept rambling. well, you can't have everything, I guess! x

Also, on a separate and completely random note, I luvs da Paula rant... hmm... how bout 'ode to the crazy-ass fangirl' as a new titley thingy we could throw around our pages? x :]
ShiverySox chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love it!

Omg! Ome! Omd! (bad irish - bearlachas! *hiss*)

But yeah absolutely! I really really liked it its so kinda.. i dunno.. sweet but not soppy if you get me? That's why its so fantazmicalach! (and yes, that totally is a word)

But agh! Its so crap! (Not the story - that's great!) But this is the first ever Twilight ff I've read so now all the other one's I read will seem crap compared! Jeesus Aoife! What the hell?

Hehehe!

No I luffed it lots and lots! D

Sozzies! I gottsa go now!

Seya!

xoxoxoxoxox
Leiaaa chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I love this (new favorite). Anyway, great job.

Imprinting is the worst thing ever. I hate the concept. It's horrible. I love that you (seem to) hate it too.
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
love it! I randomly found this story, and it happened to be inspired by one of my stories! xD

This was really good. :)

Blackwater forever!
Lexi1901 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I love Leah too!

She deserves SOMETHING!

Poor screwed over Leah. ):

I loved the story, though, really good.

I you got Leah's character dead on.

Lexi1901.