Reviews for Not The End
ClumsyWrighter chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
heeeeeeeeeeee this fig was soooo good and then you ended it whit it only beeng a dream?
you basterd
enyways i realy feelt realy comfy Reading this and i know how wierd thet sounds but i daigres it is brobably because it was so moving i felt my self wanting to cry enyways it was a realy good idea if it only had ended difrently XD
Z chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That is seriously depressing
TechnoFool chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Quiete sad, and yet so cute!
That's quite an imagination ya got there ;)

-TechnoFool
The Crystal Catalyst chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Your stories on Red/Ike are making me become a fan of that pairing. So what happened in the first part of the story was a dream? Or did it really happen?
YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I didn't get the lost memory thing until your Author's Note but everything else was just beautiful. It was mostly dialogue, though. D: But still awesome.
Kyle107 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
;A; I ENVY YOU WHAHAHA :( why? THIS IS WHY:

(4) I can write a Smash Brothers fic without a Smash Mansion.

WELL DONE.

yes yes well done, i was almost on the verge of tears...*sniff sniff*

the idea of yellow walls? :D yellow?... ._.

WHY WHY o-o

WRITE MOAR FOO' (no im not telling you to update this fic, that'd be silly)

ahaha Marth gets pissed lol (THEIR FRIENDSHIP WAS SO PURE)
kitsunemiko1616 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was very well-written. I do sympathize Red and his suppressed feelings. I nearly broke down into tears and was playing "Anata ga...Inai" by Minami Kuribayashi right at the end of the story... Nice job with the story.
You've got the world there chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
DUDE! I was just randomly pairing up people on the character list, and I saw this fic, and thought, "Oh my god, it exists?" And now I'm done reading it and I must say...

It was really:

-well written.

-cute.

-good. Yellow rooms and all that.

-interesting.

:D

-YGTWT
Razzkat chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
! I didn’t realize you had written this story—I was really excited when this came out, just to see another Red pairing. I’m a fan of Ike/Red, too, although I like it more in a big brother/little brother way. Anyway, great one-shot, with a very original style, setting, and plot. Oh, and a great pair. :)

“(1) Pokemon Trainer isn’t a name, so I call him Red” – Heck no it isn’t!

“(2) Red is not a useless character that doesn’t really fight. It’s his job as a pokemon trainer to stand in the back to shout orders.” – Rock, rock on.

“(3) Ike/Red can be cute. Don’t deny it.” – I don’t.

“(4) I can write a Smash Brothers fic without a Smash Mansion.” – Heck yes. I loved the style in this. Surreal, and powerful. You really get to the loneliness characters feel being stuck in a game like Brawl.

Anyway, lovely job on this story—have you reconsidered writing that Epic Red Fic?
PKAquaFlame chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Freaking awesome! I absolutely loved it!
CheesedAndBaconed chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This is my new favorite story. Seriously. I don't care about pairings I read, really, as long as they are written well. This is written beyond well. I truly enjoyed this story and the way you broke the usual mold of SSB fanfics. ...the ending didn't make me sad like I guess it should have. It made me feel optimistic that maybe they would find each other again in the future. Or maybe if they didn't fall in love, they would have a faint, happy memory left over. It made me feel happy, somehow.
saxgirl42 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh my god, I absolutely ADORE this. It's so nice to find a good Brawl fic around here! You did a wonderful job, so kudos! I would love to read more like this from you. Keep up the great work!
Bittencupcake chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Gee... where do I start ; First of all I love this pairing, even though it's barely known...yet xD

The idea: Awesome. Mere coincidence with the roster in Brawl but it was perfect! I say I got a little confused at the beginning but it went clear after reading more.

Although Red seemed to be really depressive, not that it was bad but just a little; even though Ike was awesome (excuse me I'm a fan of him)

;o; with the ending. Honestly that was really mean for them but as you wrote, love was forbidden.

Damn rules...

But I have just one question

Why yellow walls?
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
You're going to write an epic Red fic? Wow, I'm so going to write it because I just loved him but he was too underloved! And I just found out that IkeRed is so cute~
Hasuko chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Aw, shucks... Must you put it in that way? /

Okay, for lack of better words, I'll just say... it was simply beautiful. There were many times I felt like crying. We were reading it from Red's point of view, so when he hurt, we hurt.

The plot, or should I say the setting, was solid. It went and showed grim operations behind the whole Smash Bros. tournament. Well, it wasn't necessarily bad (no mistreatment or such), just without life and meaning, which to us beings of emotion, is plain torture.

Keeping the SSB characters is probably one of the most difficult things. You can only get so much "character" from the trophies (And inaccurate ones, at that. Thank you, Sakurai). Any writer who writes Ike with his PoR personality immediately wins my intarwebs. XD

The development of their relationship was at the right pace. Not only were all their moments yummy (X3), but they tied together so perfectly, that when Red was going to profess his feelings, it was never sudden or unexpected. I didn't think Red's confession was corny at all. He just wanted to keep the trust between him and Ike, and I think he did the right thing. And all was well when Ike returned his feelings (which HAD to be the SWEETEST THING EVAR). It's a bit of a tragedy when they lose everything they found together. Well, I always considered memory loss tragic. :(

I couldn't find anything I didn't like about it. (Except wonder who exactly was the rat that squealed.) The tale of two who found love when they were supposedly incapable of such emotions... it's like it's own Romeo & Juliet (OMG, I did not just say that. XC) The story takes on the heartfelt atmosphere of friendship and love in Red's POV, but it manages to always maintain its serious tone, the underlying whole of the story (the reasons things were not meant to be). I couldn't help but appreciate how you personified the feelings Red was having throughout his time in his "little yellow confinement." Everything felt so balanced, and you know, balance is always good.

You probably get this by now, but I loved it. Very much. It's just one of those fics you can't keep your eyes off of. :3