Reviews for Body Heat
X5-946 chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Hi i'm a huge MA shipper they are my OTP, i love all your DA fanfics but most of them aren't finished and i can't seems to find them anywhere i saw that u still write fanfics and i was wondering if you can finish them or give us a link where we can found them. Also may i ask if u have a twitter ? Thanks
scmumsy chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
I hope you continue this story. I am sure Joshua will be ok, right? Can't seem to find this story on NWP site, do you have a different one? Thanks
scmumsy chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
You're doing good. If only they could bite the bullet and be HONEST about how they feel about each other. Yeah...I know if only. LOL
dkwr07 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
hope you update soon.
Caruka chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I loved this story! How can I see the remaining chapters? Ive tried the nuns site, but its no longer avaiable...
Nehasupnfan chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Ok I know its been like 7 years since you updated and that you moved to Nuns With Pens but as I understand NWP crashed a few years ago and I can't find your stories there or anywhere else. So is there anyway or anywhere I can find your fics? You're writing is just brilliant and this was the only way I could think of to contact you.

Take care! Neha
purplebunnywabbit chapter 7 . 9/12/2008
I will most definitely be off to read 'that'.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
Thank freaking god I never had to wait for that cliffie... I would've gone insane... out of my mind... it would be pretty hellish... on with the next one.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
Haha, oh god... have I mentioned how very much I am enjoying this?
purplebunnywabbit chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
Yay, another freaking fantabulous one!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
Again, this is quite fabulous, loving that MA tension.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Another fantastic chapter... I know these reviews are far from "constructive" but I am much too eager to read on for anything too coherent.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I have never read this one before, I know it's an older fic, but I am honestly loving it. Writer's definitely deserve some more respect for their work, so I thought you should know that it pretty much rocks.
Anne McSommers chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
I totally agree, when possible i try to submit off site
LmarikoL chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
I searched Nunswithpens and Gumboot Mafia and i didn't find the story so it would be great to know where the rest of the story is hiddind because it's great and i want to know how it's ending and what will happen in all the chapters but without your alias on NWP or something like that it's kinda hard to find!

So please refresh the link or give us your alias on NWP!