Reviews for Sakuro High School
Wieselchen chapter 24 . 7/25/2014
Hey. :)
Just wanted to tell you, that I really like your story. I like how Tala and Kai got together even though, all those couples are somewhat frustrating. Everyone got a fast. Woah. o.o :)
That Kai is the one behind it all, was really a surprise for me. Especially because he was so worried and searched for Tala so long and desperate you know. But when I understand that statement of yours at the end of the secret-chapter correctly, then that wasn't your plan in the first plce. xD I know that too, btw.
So, I found some minor spelling and grammar mistakes in the chapters but I won't blame you for them because I'm not a native speaker so I really don't know, what I'm talking about. :D

There is something, I want to tell you.
There is one thing, I absolutely can't see. And that's the blackmailing. Why are you doing that? Are you really sitting there in front of your computer screen counting the reviews bevore writing on a story you should even like without reviews? o.o I know, what you feel when not getting reviews. I'm an author myself and I know, how important reviews are for people like us. But don't you think, a sentence like "I want at least 5 reviews before I write another chapter" deters some of them even to think about reviewing? It deters me from doing it. I only did it, because in the last chapters that sentence was missing.
So... Please leave that sentence and keep the "Please leave a review". It's much better. You don't need blackmailing. Your story is really good and you know that, right?

Anyway... Will you continue this story? Because it's a lil old and...well. If not, then... I'll cry. No, just kidding. :B

And yeah. To cut a long story short...
I like it and I would be happy, if you continue with it. :3

Cookies and hugs,
KawaiiPurpleBurple chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
This is such a great story! Can't wait to see what happens _
akin 'to38 chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
So, Boris was really Kai's apprentice, is he? He couldn't betray Kai, could he? (biting her fingernails in nervousness) But he's so mean and tricky! How could Kai trust him?! And what if Voltaire finds out all of this?! OH NO! I'm freaking out! (runs around the room wildly)
secretsareneverkepthiddenforve chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
Lovin this :O
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
whoa! I'm shocked..! I so didn't belive it to be Kai behind all this..
Its a very nice twist n I wish to know more..please update soon..! _
Sorry for not reviewing early chapters.. :P
Shino159 chapter 23 . 9/21/2012
Omg i definetely didn't see that coming O_O interesting :D can't wait for the next chapter, although i'm pretty worried what Tala would think of it if he finds out...
secretsareneverkepthiddenforve chapter 23 . 9/20/2012
Urrr alivEee :D
grimnessreaper chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
Wow. This is amazing. I can't wait for you to update again.
PPDark chapter 22 . 4/5/2012
that's was fun!

I'll wait to the next chapter.
Samayori chapter 22 . 4/3/2012
Nice story; I just spent my day reading through it.

Although I am not sure what you want when you ask for "reviews"...The way you seem to be whoring for them - I am sorry for my wording, but I have no better way to phrase it - does not seem just. Not for your "loyal readers" at least. Since you have, again, a nice story going.

That is my opinion...

Even if you only want confirmation or "great story!1!" comments, I will offer some critique on it, nonetheless - it is up to you if you want to take it in and possibly improve, after all.

Your writing is great. Nice plot - although a bit too fast in the pacing.

The characters seems to know all... As in they know details from scenarios they should not know about. Or very accurately are able to deduce what any other character is feeling. - It does not seem "realistic", in other words.

But most could be solved by slowing down.

Good luck with the rest!
beyblade-lover chapter 22 . 4/2/2012
I'm so happy you have decided to continue this story. I had started to think you weren't going to continue it
Ruby1056 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Please finish this story. I love it you could seriously make,it as an author doing this! :)
yukicole02 chapter 21 . 2/5/2011
Hey that was great! I'm sure you should make a living writing this cause that was awsome!
NekoReiRei chapter 21 . 1/30/2011
0.o Well damn... Four lemons in one chapater...Have you ever considered changing your name to "AmAwesome" or even "BadassWriter"? I swear it would fit. (Plese note that this reviewer is currently broken- otherwise she sould've left a much longer review than this...) Until the next chappie... *staggers off*
Nezumi.Yandere chapter 21 . 1/24/2011