Reviews for Sakuro High School
black angel falling chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
oh i think kai's right or he's jealous! squel! kai totally fancys the pants off tala and i think tala might be turning gay...
Beywriter chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Hi

yay, a fast update!

Tala has mixed feelings, he's questioning his sexuality.

Great update, Please update again soon

Beywriter
Cloy Jubilee chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I liked it! lol

Tala doesnt know if hes gay... maybe Kai will make him XD

Ur doing great!
ShiningPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Great start!

This could become a bery good story. Go on.

I hope youll update soon but try to make them not to act out of their usual character. If you decide not to..whatever..Ill read the next hcapter anyway.
black angel falling chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
heeheehee! i live these kinds of stories. i a loving this one whoops i woke my kitty with my typing lol eh she's so cute! anyway i really hope you get 5 or more reviews i want more!
Blackavar.F.D chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
lol nice A.M. you make them sound so happy and well normal... but i still liked it as always!
Neena14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Don't write 'sigh' as 'sight' kiddo _ And try to maintain the level of Out-of-Character-ness, especially for Kai, get it. Expert readers don't find yaoi which changes their characters totally into much. Just a tip.

And keep up. Let's see what your cooking.
Ma.anda chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
-squeal- its so Kai just mentioning like that like he doesnt care how knows and what they think. SQUEAL! "At least not that I know" Mhm -wiggles eyebrows-

This is really sounding good. I cant wait to find out what you'll do next.

Good Luck with your writing

Love Manda
GabZ chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
nice start! please update!
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This is a good start, hurry and update real soon please!
Beywriter chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Hey

A great start.

This looks like its going to be a great story

The usual School story I read is Kai and Ray, thats why I have my own in development but slow.

Please update again