Reviews for Never Too Old
j0k3 chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Serenity of the Lake chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
The Sway Wannabe chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
Hey Vamp I'm behind on reading fanfic so much right now anyway loveed the story please keep up with your writing it's great.
NcisFan1294 chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
I like it
Cable Addict chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Wow. That, was good.

How'd Ava know it was Jenny? That was totally emotional. Yay! Jeanne's dead! I loved it! Great job! I can't wait for the amazing conclusion, but I'll have too. :-(

I simply cannot wait for All in the Family. It'll be mindblowing.

Congrats on an AWESOME chapter!
YaneDirnt20 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
No worries, we all have it! Good chapter! I'm glad that Jeanne's dead...I never liked her in the first place! Great job!
GloriaS chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
love that Ziva shot me just like that
superficialcynic chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Nice chapter. Loved Ziva's reaction at the end.
PurpleKlainer chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
lol doesnt mean we dont still love it lol i'll probably like it more lol i'm eading a story thats 50 fucking chapters long and still fucking going lol
vivelabookworm chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Oh God! That bitch definitely didn't have a gun! She made Ziva think she had a gun knowing that they were alone and there would be no witnesses to verify what either said or did! O.O Oh no oh no oh no! This chapter is AMAZING! You have an incredible talent! This chapter is so so so good! Despite the fact that Ziva may be arrested and lose her job and possibly go to jail if my crazed theories and ideas are correct. I'm wondering if you took inspiration for parts of this from "Gran Torino?" I like the way you used it! If not and it's just a coincidence, go see the movie. It was great! D Awesome awesome chapter again! )
SmileyAddy chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
update soon
canadianagurl chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Aw...the next chapter is the ending already? I guess all good stories must come to an end...
dancer288 chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
this is the only review of mine that would go through because of my internet and i am happy it is for this story...i really really loved this chapter...i am so glad the children were found...i love how we know why they were taken too...i am sad that there is only one more chapter...i hope to see it soon!
vivelabookworm chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
Okey dokey. ) Writer's block sucks majorly, I know, but what often helps me is exactly what you're doing, especially when an idea for something new hits you. This new one sounds interesting! Good luck and I'll be sticking around to hear from you! )
PurpleKlainer chapter 8 . 1/30/2009