Reviews for Chocolate Cake
666snoopy chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That was really cute. Great job!
zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aww, you just made my year (geddit? happy new year!) _

They're so sweet, aren't they? Interestingly-'cuz I love Sasuke'n'Naruto much more than Kakashi in the manga-Kakashi's lines were my favorite in the fic! It's like, well, like you picked him up out of the books and dropped him into Naruto's cooking class! Wow!

Just watch the flavor-preferences, though. Half the time one wants chocolate and then vainilla (and once they wanted the same thing at the beginning). But other than that, you have awesome grammar and spelling! Nothing's more annoying *ten reeding a fic dat's ritten leik dis, rite*?

Luv it!
Karichi chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
oh! go SASuke 3
kai chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
that was cute and at the same time just wow,kakashis a crappy teacher and sasuke very open about what he much liked
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
You were contrary. The story was written well, if short, but you really messed up with the boys' preferences. I swear the entire time Sasuke wanted Chocolate while Naruto wanted Vanilla. And the story was a little blunt and simple. The inner-dialogue-type ending from Sasuke was unnecessary. It was a little redundant. Always referring to them by their hair color is confusing. Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, this is just what I saw needs work. Keep working hard. _
GrimmjowIchigoforever chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Yup, with all the chocolatey goodness...

I prefer vanilla cake though, lols
nani chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
hella good, but some grammatical errors. overall its great!