Reviews for Redefine Typical
aprilanddecember chapter 1 . 6/10
Adorable story. You have such a talent for writing Sakura and Sasuke.
unicorn-senpai chapter 1 . 6/5
OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMGGGG IF I COULD SPRINKLE GLITTER INTO THIS I WOULD OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS

. . . unicorn-senpai
Sook03 chapter 1 . 6/2
I was kind of worried from the description, but I really liked how it ended. They were super cute and I wanted to give them a kitten.
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 5/30
This was...oh my gosh. I don't even kmow what to say.
Okay I do.
Sasuke is so cliche. I swear the deadpan looks, the "idiot and I still love you", "I'll kiss you when you don't want me to". Just saying. Huge cliche~
But wow this was fun. I usually think fics with Sasuke are always so intense, angsty and dramatic but this was fun. I mean he's almost normal. And she's confident and pretty and charming. I like that.
this was very good... i love your portrayal of every character... specially Naruto.
pride and prejudice, A walk to remember and TWILIGHT!
twilight should not be with them... not even in the same sentence... c'mon
The Jewel Stealer chapter 1 . 2/9
This was just so previous! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
great job!1
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Nice :D
SqueezyPeppermint chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
O.o
I felt weird with how I somehow shared the same views with Sakura. It's boring when you experience cliche situations, you know. Anyway, this made perfect sense. It's so cute. :)
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
OMG! tht was so Kawaiiii! LoL! "reverse psychology" is really something new , luved it!
MirageDream chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Ahhh that was so cute! And such a refreshing take on their relationship, with Sasuke actually speaking and Sakura being more fleshed out into something different. I really like the development of this one shot and their romance, and just...wow. the ending was very cute, too, although I personally thought it didn't flow too well with the rest of the one shot. But maybe that's just me.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This fic is pure genius.
Not even exaggerating.
Love. It.
I wish there were more characters like this in romance novels 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
so cute and quirky and cliche
leah peahhh chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
i uually dont read au this couple but this has been calling my name for.a while and i finally sat down in my bed all snuggled up... it was a very nice read. very cute i love the sarcastic attitude sakura has. and sasuke still maintains a nice character to. great job.