Reviews for Redefine Typical
nevamind chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
YES it ruled!
xx.false-deception chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You know what I like most about Sakura? Her character is so /flexible/. Like, really, there are so many sides to her that it's easy to fit her into any pairing, any plot.

I love it when people add twists to clichés, but I definitely didn't expect Sasuke to fall first. (Or did he? Now that I think about it, Sakura probably liked him to start, too...Haha.)

It's nice to see a relationship develop normally. A lot of SasuSaku's are just, "omg, so leik sasuke realized he luved sakura!but sakura moved on!1!" Like, oh mah gawd, really? XD

Anywho, this was pretty entertaining. But I don't think even /I/ would be that against clichés. They're sorta unavoidable, lol.

-deception
x.theEnd.x chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Wow. For a one-shot this is way too awesome! I am actually like that (Always complaining about those things in romance novels...) I want to meet my guy like that too! (Yeah, I am a girl, don't be fooled by the user name!) Wouldn't it be lovely...
Dashall chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow... story amazing. Mind blown. That was fairly awesome. Thank you!
moosh chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
wow. i must say, very original.:)

and thank god it's not one of those emo, angst, tragic love drama that goes with this couple. i just read one and *gasp* my heart is still clenching. in other words, this story made up my day. i was looking for a light, heart-warming, anti-cliché story that involves these two lovebirds. and man, you did a spectacular job.;p
anonymous4ever chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
you know, from reading this story (THRICE) i could only find one mistake

and it's actually not that big

you spelled Said instead of Sai

but the thing I LOVE about one-shots are that, they usually are the best stories (even if you really really want them to continue) cause they come from the one idea and you don't have to keep stretching it and it can break (not that it WILL...)

but anyway, this one-shot is THE #1 one-shot I've ever read, and I've read plenty C:

GREAT JOB! (though that Said-Sai things is quite bothering...)
Melitza chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
The banter is cute and easy. The flow is the story is nice, as per your usual standards. A few times I thought Sakura was kind of annoying in how dead-set weird obsessed she was with her own concepts, but I understand that it was a necessary plot foil. Well done.
iiRoseStar.x3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
LOL!

love it!

lol..sakura is so,girly.. :L
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
omg. this was perfect and ughh. yesh yesh yesh.

lovelovelove.

very good and all those cliches ahh. i loved sakura here and her bublly self.

it was pure awesome.

favorite mofo'

yesh.
The Criss-Cross Sisters chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Usually I don't enjoy a Sasuke Sakura pairing, but this story was fabulous!

It's quirky and cute in that off beat way that doesn't happen much, Sasuke falling for Sakura, and Sakura's atypical personality, added with your phenomenal writing skills made for a most enjoyable story.

So thanks!

Kichijoten.
the tomato chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
cool i like this one
red.masenko chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Ahahaha reverse psychology always works.

Wow, talk about not liking cliche. Great story! hard to find something like this D

Awesome!
AdventRain chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Hmm, Wonderful! I really liked how obsessed Sakura was with Romance novels; which seems a more mature way to see her personality from the original Naruto; very wise choice :)

I loved it! I'll definitely check out your other stories!

Kudos!

-AdventRain
ReedHardWriter chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
that was perfect! and i agree with the reverse psychology romance! it would be a great book!
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Another EPIC win for you.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »