Reviews for Redefine Typical
Bowtie chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Love it.
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Sakura's so quirky, i love her! No wonder Sasuke fell for her too.
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That was fricken marvelous! So well written, LOVE the plot - love everything, from Naruto's humour, to Sakura's effed-up-ness, to Sasuke's entire personality. Amazing. Fresh. This was really something new for me, and I enjoyed in immensely.

Not to mention, you've totally upped my expectation out of guys. ;)

Great story!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I'm such a literal ditz brain. If I was Sasuke and had been told to not kiss her, then I wouldn't. I'm not very good on picking up on sarcasm or facetiousness. But I really liked Sakura's character in this fic. Fun and quirky. Great job!
Seynee chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I laughed a lot and this was really very cute (:

Very uncliched, too, by the way. Love this. It has made my day (:
wirbil chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Your story was so very uncliche! I see where the love is now. :) It was spectacular reading. Larved it verily much!
dustbowls chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
“If you fall, I’ll never catch you. If you cry, I won’t hug you. I won’t kiss your worries away or buy you things. I won’t hold you when we watch a scary movie. I won’t even pay for your meals, if that’s what it takes.”

What a nice declaration of love. And you gave him a reason for being "cold" even when he's in a normal AU life, haha.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Okay, so I giggled and squealed and this is to effin cute. GOD. I love you. you're awesome. Why haven't I read this before?

wee.

love love.

_
nevamind chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
YES it ruled!
xx.false-deception chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You know what I like most about Sakura? Her character is so /flexible/. Like, really, there are so many sides to her that it's easy to fit her into any pairing, any plot.

I love it when people add twists to clichés, but I definitely didn't expect Sasuke to fall first. (Or did he? Now that I think about it, Sakura probably liked him to start, too...Haha.)

It's nice to see a relationship develop normally. A lot of SasuSaku's are just, "omg, so leik sasuke realized he luved sakura!but sakura moved on!1!" Like, oh mah gawd, really? XD

Anywho, this was pretty entertaining. But I don't think even /I/ would be that against clichés. They're sorta unavoidable, lol.

-deception
x.theEnd.x chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Wow. For a one-shot this is way too awesome! I am actually like that (Always complaining about those things in romance novels...) I want to meet my guy like that too! (Yeah, I am a girl, don't be fooled by the user name!) Wouldn't it be lovely...
Dashall chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow... story amazing. Mind blown. That was fairly awesome. Thank you!
moosh chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
wow. i must say, very original.:)

and thank god it's not one of those emo, angst, tragic love drama that goes with this couple. i just read one and *gasp* my heart is still clenching. in other words, this story made up my day. i was looking for a light, heart-warming, anti-cliché story that involves these two lovebirds. and man, you did a spectacular job.;p
anonymous4ever chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
you know, from reading this story (THRICE) i could only find one mistake

and it's actually not that big

you spelled Said instead of Sai

but the thing I LOVE about one-shots are that, they usually are the best stories (even if you really really want them to continue) cause they come from the one idea and you don't have to keep stretching it and it can break (not that it WILL...)

but anyway, this one-shot is THE #1 one-shot I've ever read, and I've read plenty C:

GREAT JOB! (though that Said-Sai things is quite bothering...)
Melitza chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
The banter is cute and easy. The flow is the story is nice, as per your usual standards. A few times I thought Sakura was kind of annoying in how dead-set weird obsessed she was with her own concepts, but I understand that it was a necessary plot foil. Well done.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »