Reviews for Redefine Typical
cute XD!
Bowtie chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Love it.
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Sakura's so quirky, i love her! No wonder Sasuke fell for her too.
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That was fricken marvelous! So well written, LOVE the plot - love everything, from Naruto's humour, to Sakura's effed-up-ness, to Sasuke's entire personality. Amazing. Fresh. This was really something new for me, and I enjoyed in immensely.

Not to mention, you've totally upped my expectation out of guys. ;)

Great story!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I'm such a literal ditz brain. If I was Sasuke and had been told to not kiss her, then I wouldn't. I'm not very good on picking up on sarcasm or facetiousness. But I really liked Sakura's character in this fic. Fun and quirky. Great job!
Seynee chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I laughed a lot and this was really very cute (:

Very uncliched, too, by the way. Love this. It has made my day (:
wirbil chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Your story was so very uncliche! I see where the love is now. :) It was spectacular reading. Larved it verily much!
dustbowls chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
“If you fall, I’ll never catch you. If you cry, I won’t hug you. I won’t kiss your worries away or buy you things. I won’t hold you when we watch a scary movie. I won’t even pay for your meals, if that’s what it takes.”

What a nice declaration of love. And you gave him a reason for being "cold" even when he's in a normal AU life, haha.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Okay, so I giggled and squealed and this is to effin cute. GOD. I love you. you're awesome. Why haven't I read this before?

love love.

nevamind chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
YES it ruled!
xx.false-deception chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You know what I like most about Sakura? Her character is so /flexible/. Like, really, there are so many sides to her that it's easy to fit her into any pairing, any plot.

I love it when people add twists to clichés, but I definitely didn't expect Sasuke to fall first. (Or did he? Now that I think about it, Sakura probably liked him to start, too...Haha.)

It's nice to see a relationship develop normally. A lot of SasuSaku's are just, "omg, so leik sasuke realized he luved sakura!but sakura moved on!1!" Like, oh mah gawd, really? XD

Anywho, this was pretty entertaining. But I don't think even /I/ would be that against clichés. They're sorta unavoidable, lol.

x.theEnd.x chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Wow. For a one-shot this is way too awesome! I am actually like that (Always complaining about those things in romance novels...) I want to meet my guy like that too! (Yeah, I am a girl, don't be fooled by the user name!) Wouldn't it be lovely...
Dashall chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow... story amazing. Mind blown. That was fairly awesome. Thank you!
moosh chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
wow. i must say, very original.:)

and thank god it's not one of those emo, angst, tragic love drama that goes with this couple. i just read one and *gasp* my heart is still clenching. in other words, this story made up my day. i was looking for a light, heart-warming, anti-cliché story that involves these two lovebirds. and man, you did a spectacular job.;p
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »