Reviews for Redefine Typical
CrazyGreyWolfGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
HOLY CRAP THIS IS HILLARIOUS! XD to funny! but seriously, cliches ALWAYS win. its annoying. XP hehe. its true 2. in books and novels they always start out hating each other or theres a forbiden pashion between then that just has to end up with them together. so stupid. lol. neway this is rly awesome.

~CrazyGreyWolfGirl ((CGWG))
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
this is my favorite kind of story. sasusaku, fluff, au, adorable. etc. it's perfect. :)
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
SO GOOD! I love it! This fanfic is definitely not cliche! I luff luff luff! And I'm not even that big of a SasuSaku shipper! 33

Keep writing!
IMParanoid chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
oh my gosh that story was adorable probably the best story ive heard in ages! ;)
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh, I loved this SO much. Your portrayal of Sakura is incredibly unique, yet so in character. All I can say is... Well done. I am speechless.
bottlefiedjoy chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Waa :) that was the cutest thing ever!
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Nice. Wow. love it.

~Mistyfire
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
HAH i LOVED this one-shot

it is just TOO cute!

you did an awesome job, yeah
shai-duck chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
lol.. very cute!
drinktea chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Adorable! Sakura IS such a nutjob. And Sasuke? Oddly thoughtful and chivalrous. I like!

-Sakura
siNLiLy chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
aww this story is cute. i love it. well done!
sixteenstories chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
AWESOME! The plot is original and so very uncliche. I liked how you characterized everyone, especially Sakura's eccentricities and Sasuke's dry humor. Loved the ending- so cute. :)
X3-teddybearismine-X3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009