Reviews for Redefine Typical
xfannyx chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Oh, i like this story :]

Its different
dianaface chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
jdaskhdl.

every time you post something new, i think, this girl cannot fill me with the utmost joy every time she writes a sentence.

im sure THIS will be the fic that proves she isnt the best writer ever.

and then i read it...
melodica chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
:D

That was so cute. And quirky and weird in a great way, the quality was AWESOME and I love it[actually, I love everything you write], hahaa.
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Lalala, clicheness!

I like Anti-cliche Sakura. She's so... calm and not so Sasuke-stalker-ish.

...Although Naruto became an official stalker...
msjezzi-bella chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was adorably kawaii. ] I loved it to the ends of the earth. I follow all your stories and this has been one of my favorites. I like your longer ones too but this was an adorable oneshot. ]
the blanket chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Annie, you make me cry.

I am crying. This is so wonderful and amazing, and I don't even know where to start.

The premise of it is so original, and your Sakura is so quirky and weird and amazing, and the girl I want to be. And, oh man. Just, the cliches! I love her obsession with originality, and her...Sakura-ness. I don't even have words.

As always, I'm in love with your Sasuke. And the Naruto? I want him to be our fourth. X)

And you included Pride and Prejudice! My handbook on all things lovely.

I'm so close to happy happy tears because I kind of don't deserve this, but I'm greedy, and shameless, so I'll take it anyway.

Thank you so so so so so much. Oh man. :')
blah0ily chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
aw, kawaii xD

sakura is so obsessive about being 'original'

lol, very unique fic.

fav'd (:
WellkeptSeeker chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
ooh! That was honestly very good! :D I really liked it because of the whole cliché concept. I could totally agree with Sakura (though I really wouldn't mind a slightly cliché guy/girl if only the cliché-ness came at appropriate times. Lol) (And yes, I'm bisexual :P) Very well done! *favs*
PEE-NAH chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
ANNIE. ANNIE. ANNIE.

Wow. This was hilarious and amazing and hilarious and sweet and adorable and I cannot wait for MY birthday.

I loved this so much. Sakura was just seriously full of lulz and Sasuke was the perfect non-cliche guy who I so don't want. Really.

But yeah, amazing job, dearest.

:D:D
BurnInHellPlease chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
aw how cute. .

I loved this.I though it was reall original&well written.

:D
angelforshow chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
ANNIE, WONDERFUL ANNIE-SUGAR-CAKEY-WONDER-SPRINKLE-FACE.

Um, this basically broke my brain. Because it's totally unconventional, because honestly, how many fics are there out there that DON'T have Sakura chasing after Sasuke and begging him to love her?

Asjkdjad. This is all I can manage right now. I think I'll flail more at you on AIM! :D
BeccaPatty chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
very very kawaii! _ hahha n of course we all kno sasuke would still do all those nice things for her just because she doesnt want him to.. YAY REVERSE PHYSCOLOGY!
sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I loved this. I've never seen anything like this and probably never will.

I haven't read this twice so far because it's so funny. And it's not because it's hook line sinker for me. Don't keep up the good work and you better not make a sequel for this either. I don't think people will like it. I mean it.

;P XOXOX
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
aw! omg, im so glad i decidd 2 read it. it was in my inbox n i was like, "hmm.. i dunno... wth, i dnt hav much hw anyways."

and tadah! one of th bettr stories (by far) tht i hav read in awhile.

happy unbirthday