Reviews for Redefine Typical
iPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Fantastic. A cute idea, and well written. Sakura does seem a bit loopy though :P
oosez chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I really super loved the end, it was incredibly appropriate!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
It's so hard to find a good SasuxSaku story and harder still to find a good AU one. I really liked your characterisation of Sakura and Sasuke was still his believable self. Very good fic. :)

KSM
i.dance.in.the.rain chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
"“You know, I really like this reverse-psychology thing,” she told him. “But don’t kiss me breathless again. That is so cliché.”

Just to piss her off, he did it again. Somehow, she didn’t look too upset."

YOU JUST. YOU. JUST. AJFHSDLFHSKJDF

Annie, that was incredible. I am not too coherent right now. I am not. Coherent. I am incoherent. Yes. Yeah.

I wish this would happen to me SO BAD YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW.

I am forewarning you I will be re-reading this. Over. And over. Again.

LOVE LOVE LOVE
DumbButt chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Uber adorable. [:

Loved it.
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
oh my god, this one was incredible o_o

INCREIBLE, MARAVILLOSO, GENIAL, ESPECTACULAR.

to my favs *_*
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Oh you had me grinning from ear to ear with this one. It is so cute. I LOVE it.

The thing about it is was that teh cliche stuff gets to me too. Maybe I've read too much romance myself. I like DIFFERENT. A guy once gave me a choice. He asked, "Would you like me to buy you a rose or a drink?"

He romanced me in the strangest ways. And it WORKED. So this is definitely going to be faved because to me this isn't strange at all.
fleeting thought chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Aw! That was so cute! Definitely one of my favorite oneshots.
xfannyx chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Oh, i like this story :]

Its different
dianaface chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
jdaskhdl.

every time you post something new, i think, this girl cannot fill me with the utmost joy every time she writes a sentence.

im sure THIS will be the fic that proves she isnt the best writer ever.

and then i read it...
melodica chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
:D

That was so cute. And quirky and weird in a great way, the quality was AWESOME and I love it[actually, I love everything you write], hahaa.
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Lalala, clicheness!

I like Anti-cliche Sakura. She's so... calm and not so Sasuke-stalker-ish.

...Although Naruto became an official stalker...
msjezzi-bella chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was adorably kawaii. ] I loved it to the ends of the earth. I follow all your stories and this has been one of my favorites. I like your longer ones too but this was an adorable oneshot. ]
the blanket chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Annie, you make me cry.

I am crying. This is so wonderful and amazing, and I don't even know where to start.

The premise of it is so original, and your Sakura is so quirky and weird and amazing, and the girl I want to be. And, oh man. Just, the cliches! I love her obsession with originality, and her...Sakura-ness. I don't even have words.

As always, I'm in love with your Sasuke. And the Naruto? I want him to be our fourth. X)

And you included Pride and Prejudice! My handbook on all things lovely.

I'm so close to happy happy tears because I kind of don't deserve this, but I'm greedy, and shameless, so I'll take it anyway.

Thank you so so so so so much. Oh man. :')
blah0ily chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
aw, kawaii xD

sakura is so obsessive about being 'original'

lol, very unique fic.